Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

kaylyne, you just made my day, thanks for sharing Margness! :D

I love the orange cloth Marg wore in the first pic, cute!

Decided to add another one, because this episode was great!

*squee*

KC and McM! God you're killing me, Kay. :lol: BTW you're still up? I wonder when exactly do you go to bed, or do you ever do that. LOL.

EricaSJ said:
*squee*

KC and McM! God you're killing me, Kay. :lol: BTW you're still up? I wonder when exactly do you go to bed, or do you ever do that. LOL.
Sleep? what's that? All I know is I don't get enough of it - even though I normally sleep until noon (hey, I work afternoons & evenings, what do you expect!). I was up late last night doing those stupid icons that took four hours! UGH!

Anyway...KC & McM - now they were a pair!! I'd love to see Marg & Dana hook up again on something else. Bring back Ann Donahue to write for them again. That would be perfect! I need to quit procrastinating and get the few CB episodes I have on VHS transferred to dvd. Maybe if I stay off the computer one of these days, I'd get it done!

^ LMAO! And bobo says that I never sleep! Seriously, I completely understand the feeling. Besides when I'm home, I go online as much as I can even when I'm at work. :D

I sure hope Marg and Dana would do something else together. I'd kill to see that. :) Ooooh what do you think if Dana guest-stars for CSI and play opposite Marg? You know, like Marcia Cross did? I think that would be very interesting. And it would be heaven if Ann Donahue wrote the script. :lol: Um a girl can dream, can't she? :p

^^You know, I was SO bummed when Jeff Kober (Dodger) guest starred on CSI and he only worked with Jorja. I know Jeff & Marg also were in Gold Coast together, but his character was an ass. It'd be great to have a movie with the three of them (Marg/Dana/Jeff).

I think I've gone through all of my old scrapbook pics. *sniffle* I thought I had more CB promo pics (they might just be hiding from me. Think I need to do some house cleaning this weekend)

Anyone else have any old Marg pics that we haven't seen lately?

I've got some old pics, but I'm at work right now. I'll look for them when I get home and see if I can post some of them. Argh I hate working Saturdays! :mad:

Woohoo, thank you for the pics, Rissa; and everyone :) I didn't like the retro Marg until I saw 2 old movies of her. She was perfect in both :) I love these kind of pics since then :)

retro marg? oh jeez, you make me feel old. *from the corner mumbles something about when did this happen*

lmfao, poor Lisa. Its okay girl, as long as she stalks you, you shouldnt worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back