Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

She's stunning. And maybe it's just me but it's so cool to see that she put on some weight again. Not that it's visible on her but her face. I love that.

Yeah she's gorgeous even with very light make-up and even with those words written on her face. :lol:

Agreed, Zsazsa, she looks better with a bit more weight :) She was a bit too thin lately - but perfect as always.

I alwats find that the make-up artists at CSI put waaay too much make-up on her, for lighting and whatnot, which is probably what fueled the cosmetic surgery rumours, because whenever I see her 'Out-n-About' pictures, where it's only a little bit of make-up that she's done herself, I think she looks sooo much better. And I agree about the weight things too, I like her with a bit of chub on her hehe. her face is so cute when it's rounded.

well i like her out and about pics better also. she looks so natural.

^ Yup. I also like when she wears casual outfits. It's fun seeing her walk Momo. LOL. Not that I don't like it when she's all dressed up, though. She's stunning in anything. ;)

I agree. I like Marg in the casual outfits the best because it reminds me that just because these people are on tv, they are still real people and do real things like everyone else, and they don't always dress up to go everywhere and do everything. However, when Marg dresses up - it reminds me of the commentary for "burked". At the end when Cath is walking with Sam in the "you still got me" part - those doing the commentary mentioned that they thought Marg was so happy doing that scene because she got to wear a dress. Now, me - I'm smiling the most when I wear jeans & a t-shirt. Can't stand dressing up.

*blinks* Am I dreaming? iheartnickcath is here? :lol: Welcome Ldizzle. Here are my welcome pics for ya.

Lady E! You're so awesome. I'm glad I was home to see these. You rock!

*blows kisses* Awwww! Thanks Erica.
She's just so adorable with that little smirk on her face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back