Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Great pics everyone, I havent been here awhile and I'm not supposed to, because I'm going to cathwarfan's tomorrow. YAY. :D

*growls* Hot Marg. So good for my health. ;)

I prefer "Species" over "Species 2" as a movie... only she had better hair in "Species 2" and was absolutely... well... hottarific. ;)

Yes. Straight hair is definitely yum, too. :)

normal6x113668kd.jpg

Ooooh I love her hair in Werewolves and also in Poppin Tags and Time of Your Death. Speaking of Werewolves, this is my fave scene on that ep..
normalww101ba.jpg

I really liked her hair in Werewolves. Loved it in TOYD, that's my next one, sad I know :D

Rissa, that's a great cap, has to be one of the best Cath scenes in Season 6.

Since Kay made some icons from Play with Fire, I thought I'd post a cap of the ponytail as well. ;)

normal3x223275tl.jpg

I absolutely adore her pony tail, but I've never been a fan of the pale blue lab coats. I prefer the dark blue coveralls much more.
cath322ponycoverall.jpg

I decided to get the old scrapbook out tonight for a little eye candy reminiscing:

ROFLMAO! That was hilarious, Kay. Thanks a lot for posting. :) Wow, I didn't know China Beach had won PCA before. Marg is so dang cute in the pics. Seeing them is like seeing KC and Leila again, and I miss that. :)

LMAO! Almost a scandal :p Marg is 2 happy in that moment and then whoops :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back