Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Yes I love the wave! She's one of the few people who can make the concerned/worried look adorable. :) Glad I have the compilation of the Catherine scenes in Way To Go and I ditched the rest of the ep.. lol!

Btw, I cannot remember this scene from Season 4's XX. This cap looks funny. I need to rewatch season 4.

It's when Catherine and Brass are laying on the ground looking at a body which is hanging under a bus.. a female prison bus, and they think someone was trying to escape.. I love that ep. The way Marg acts in the end is very good! Well, she's always good, but you know what I mean ;)

The Catherine scenes in Way to Go are the best anyway :)

I remember that scene from XX, although it is a CatNip scene so that probably says it all ;)

the 2 hospital scenes with cath were the only ones worth saving from way to go. just chuck the rest of the ep.

Ah Hottie! See, you're learning quickly. Compilation tapes are the way to go. Saves a lot of space and time. It's usually the only way I re-watch the show, unless I catch a re-run on tv.

Love that XX scene. "how far would it be from the tips of her nose to the tips of her toes".

Another reason why I love watching the show on my computer. I can click whatever point in the episode I want to see. LOL. But I think Kay's idea is way better. You go, girl. ;)

That cap from XX is cute. I can never resist Marg + curls. But then again, I can never resist her no matter what she wears. ;)

Hey E, thanks for the Marg/Nicolette clip btw. :lol: That was fun to watch. :D

That cap from XX is cute. I can never resist Marg + curls.

Curls?!?! Yeah I also love Marg + curls.. specially in this picture..

Funky!!! :D Oh I love the ring she's wearing on this pic which was taken in 2002 I guess. Big chunky rings were the in thing again last year. She's also wearing a white blazer, white looks sooo good on her. *love* :)

And since some of you also love the retro-Marg.. here's a pic. This is from Species 2 right?

I need to watch that movie again, I don't think I remember this scene there.

I guess this is when we use the word hottarific. :lol: Seriously, she's so hot in that first pic. Species 2, mmmm not my favorite movie, but I could live through it for Marg. :D

Species is also not my favorite movie but Marg plays in it so that's worth to watch it :p

Waves are great, too. :)

normal4x141635kr.jpg

mmmm, waves. I like waves better than curls. Yummy!

The waves look good :) But the straight hair in season 6 is also good to see ;)

I prefered Species to Species 2, but I could watch either just to see Marg.

Curly hair, wavey hair or straight hair, I can't decide, they're all hot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back