Everyone's age?

Posted by kazzy:
and you shouldnt make fun of people younger than you Imat... :D

Yes, but thing is. I CAN!

Because there's a word for it: Bullism. What do you call it when a small kid makes fun of someone older?

Don't know eh?

I thought so...

Yet another small victory for iMat.

--iMat

Posted by kazzy:
its the way you act on the forum...oooh!! you ARE BORN THE DAY AFTER MY GRANDMA WAS BORN"!!! ..cool... :rolleyes:

Lol, I act more like an adult that some of us in here... Besides, I was promised that I don't have to grow up and all I want to do is to make people laugh.

thats so pathetic...but you cant bully me if i act older than you though...

so ha! stuff bullism!!! ....so big victory for kazzy once again..(dont forget the voting thing :D)

arguing.jpg

So fine, you win. Besides, I can be sophisticated if I want, but if I can't be any younger, I might as well act younger.

--iMat

Posted by DaWacko:
And why is that? ... I'm born on 7th Jan 1985.

Hey! That's the same day as my friends too! We were born in '85 aswell! "lol:

7th jan is also b'day for DC and Nick Cage [was it 5th time in here when I mention this] and my auntie too. It's so funny when she comes here. She says "happy birthday" I reply with line "thank you. Happy birthday to you too"
:D

No-one has the same birthday as me! AAWW! 29th of September? ANYONE?! :(

LOL! That's cool! I didn't when when DC's b'day was *whistles*

Sorry Cat - I'm 30 April (same day as Kirsten Dunst ... and someone else I'm pretty sure)!

my birthday is on 26th may no one ever have birthdays in May!!! why not?!?...*cries* :(

Posted by Cat:
No-one has the same birthday as me! AAWW! 29th of September? ANYONE?! :(

My cousin is born on 29th Sep... mom on 26th Sep and my sis on 19th Sep.
Tome Sizemore is born on 29th Sep

who the hell is Tome Sizemore...?
Oh well! At least someone has the same birthday as me! Say happy birthday to your cousin from me! :D

im 15 but will be 16 in 4 months

o guess what i did toady

my mom let me drive around the school parking lot and i was able to parralelle park!!!!!!!!

Back