Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

heya! i think i'm posting here for the first time ever. but something made me to do that, oh i remembered, i saw Die By The Sword yesterday.
    well great episode for Natalia, of course glad she went to doctor.
    she looked pretty scared during tests.
    if i'd be in her place i just run :)

ok i better shut up before i say smth off topic again:)

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm with ya there, doublehelix! I love watching Eva finally get some well deserved story time and I hope there is A LOT more to come. She is such a delight to watch and she brings such warmth and genuine compassion to the show. She never comes across as fake or forced.

I can't wait to see much more for Natalia! Let Eva shine! The show will be much better for it! :thumbsup:

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woah! Haven't been on here in a while, I'm totally behind!

Firstly, I loved Natalia in Blood Sugar. She was really professional. Expecially loved her in the moruge (long time no see there ;) Not only was she helping in the examination, but she found an important find. It's really showed how she's progressed as a CSI, seeing as her last time in the morgue was in season 5, when she was a trainee.

Can't beleive she's still level 1, I mean, shooting at your boss might set you back abit, but I hope to see her reach level two. I mean, Ryan's level 3 and he was only there two seasons before her, yet Walters already a level 1.

And as for 9.15......I am soooo dying for that! Sounds brilleant!

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

and i thought she was now level 2

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I never get why she is still a CSI Level 1 either. She has really progressed a lot. I think she is one of the best transition from a lab personnel to a CSI/Cop.

Horatio...why didn't you access and promote her? Hope he doesn't take her shooting at him to heart. :p

Dying to know more details on 9.15.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah i think she deserves to be promoted to at least level 2. she's great csi and has been working at lab for so long time....

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Actually we don't really know what level she is on -- it's never been said directly by tptb, nor said in any episode. The only time I see CSI's levels listed is on sites like Wikipedia or other character descriptive sites, & none of those are very accurate. I don't put too much thought into it.

New episode spoilers are up for 9.16 (Adam's episode) -- says that Natalia will speak spanish.
    Such a small thing, I know. But for years I've always wanted to know if she spoke the language so this is exciting to me.

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Well seems that there isn't going to be any continuity from 9.15 with her incident since she is back and running in 9.16, which I am glad she isn't MIA. Now I am not too sure how the scene in 9.15 will play out, I just hope to see something big and significant and not just a passing moment. Though I love 9.05, that scene was too short, I don't want the same thing in 9.15.

Anyways, it seems to me she is better at French than Spanish.

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree, though I'm glad she won't disappear in 9.16, I hope theres some mention of 9.05 or 9.15. TPTB may be giving Nat some great storylines, but with no continuity, its pointless. TPTB are just wasting storylines with her.

Better at French than Spanish? How'd you figure that Michya?

I've just been informed by a Twitter source that apparantly, in 9.15, Nat has to fight someone!!!:eek:

Source says it's a girl she fights, and most likely scenario is the killer pits them against each other. Now, though it sounds like an episode I saw of Criminal Minds, this episode sounds like a good one!

I'll post any more spoilers I find soon ;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks Melxx! (And yes, bring more if you get them!)

Man, they're really torturing our Natalia this season! Bad for Nat, but good for us. :thumbsup:

The serial killer pits them against each other? Does sound like that CM episode. Natalia would never even consider killing an innocent person to save her own life -- that other girl however, probably will.
    Nat will likely be forced to go into defense mode....my guess anyway.

I wonder where all this is heading? It certainly feels like all these events (starting with the explosion last year) are adding up to something.
    :confused:

12. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Omg, my new job turned out to be sorting out a total chaos through and through but if I only survive the holidays, it'll be better ;)...and these spoilers is def. helping up my spirit!

For some reason I didn't like Happy Birthday - at all. I don't know why, it just felt like "new" Miami on it's worst.

I kind of enjoyed Blood Sugar though! Except from the Horatio saving beautiful young girl-part, it's getting a bit old...but the rest was alright if not too advanced. Plus a good amount of Natalia, too ;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

:eek: Nat, fight, wow! Is this for real? OMG! I think it makes a huge difference if it was indeed a woman. I beg for more spoilers, please PM me or whatnot if anyone has any more information!!!!

Indeed I wonder where this is heading? Will there be a big finale episode that has our Natalia in focus?

Hang in there Natalia! This is good! Something like this stir my interest back. ;)

~~~
    I don't know why I think that Mel, maybe its because its Eva. Lol.

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Though it does sound like a CM episode, I have to say that episode was an epic one! I hope Miami delivers the same (though Nat always does :))

I agree, I can see Nat trying to reason with the other girl, but of course, who ever listens to the good guy in those scenarios. It's a tough case though, I of course don't want Nat to be killed by the girl, but then again, it'd kill her to kill someone innocent....toughy :(

I agree, there seems to have been a major increase in Ryan action and Natalia action (which TPTB promised us last season) but Nat seems to have a continuous storyline if you really squint ;) I mean, it just seems she's getting the gritter action, which isn't a bad thing for us Nat fans.

Anyone notice she seems a hell lot tougher this season? Getting tough with suspects, walking out like a badass on the street, I'm liking this new Nat :cool:

And I get the french thing Michya :lol: I heard Eva's part French, but some spanish would be cool too :)

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Do we know if it is actually a fight of survival? I am leaning more towards her trying to defend herself. Well, we know Nat won't be killed and I believe Natalia woudn't kill an innocent, besides I don't think they will allow this, I hope. Not only it is not Natalia, it is not right on the show? :(

I think she has grown better as a CSI outside the lab, she has also become more experienced, learning how to take charge more but at the same time she remains the compassionate and passionate person, no question. They are putting her though some tough situations for her to grow, does this count as character development? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.