Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

THANK YOU DELYNN! I thought that's what it was. As soon as I saw Nat with the hearing aid it made me think of that moment with the gaurd. That was a very good episode, I agree.
    Anyway, that was my point in Nat wearing her hearing aid. Not that I could see her attacking someone, lol, but maybe a situation where she 'loses it' because of the ringing, drops her gun & grabs her ears, leaving her in a sticky situation. Something along those lines. ;)

2. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

I totally thought that in episode 14 while watching the scene with Delko and Calleigh at the end where they are discussing their relationship and Calleigh says "maybe we shouldn't be discussing it here"...but then delko says something like "your place or mine"...

I was totally expecting for the camera to go to Natalia overhearing the convo (since she has such good hearing now!).

But that didn't happen...

3. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

^^^^^Haha that would've been funny! But I was thinking the other day about how I wish it did have to do with Nick. Cause maybe then they would take us back and show us what happened. I know Eva could pull that off really well. I can just see the scenes now! I rewatched that episode the other day when she finds out whats wrong and it bugs me everytime that we don't know! I hate waiting for Mondays! lol And in this next episode I don't think she'll be featured that much. :( I just can't wait to see what was it that caused it! And I was wondering if anyone has heard the song Guinevere by Eli Young Band? It fits Natalias life to me very well! I can load a link if ya'll would like to hear it! :)

4. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

If you look back at the old thread, I've been saying this from the begining. I am on the side (or I am the side) that thinks it has to do with Nick.

I also mentioned that it would be interesting for them to go into more detail of Natalia and Nick's relationship, when they were together, as we never actually got to see it...nor did we know much other than he was abusive and was in jail for breaking her arm... Natalia only told people when/what they needed to know and kept most emotion out of it.

FYI Rob Estes (the guy who played Nick), recently announced he is leaving 90210, of which he was a part of from its start in 2008.
    So here's to wishful thinking for flashbacks for Natalia and Nick

5. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I actually didn't post that much in the last thread. I probably missed it but I agree 100%. I wish they would show it all. The whole story. From when they got married and so on. Like when he started the abuse and broke her arm. I know it would probably be hard to watch, but I would love to see it happen. And that's exciting that he's leaving! Well, it's not exciting, but you know what I mean! I never knew he played on there. But hopefully *fingers crossed* we'll at least get a little bit of a flash back! :)

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Those people have no lives and keep bringing this up when it is over. I def wouldn't want to live there. :rolleyes: See the number of people visiting that gate of hers?! Maybe she can bring it down and auction it off. Let's move on.

CSI_Natalia, haha, you cracked me up there -- Natalia overhearing them in the locker room. :lol:

Btw I would love to see flashbacks of Natalia and Nick as you all have mentioned. There are so much things I want to see about Natalia.

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

And I don't want to see any flashbacks of Natalia with Nick, or anyone for that matter- I want her to get a full-time boyfriend of her own, maybe Jesse, if he is about to leave(as we suspect). He would have an occasion to have a recurring role then, popping in to see Nat from time to time.

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Never heard of it but went to listen, nice song...DIY video anyone? :p

-----

Never seen 'Hard Time' but interesting one there.

This is a good one. Anyways, I really hope to see a spoiler about Natalia soon...maybe they will leave it for the finale? Yes? yes...tell me yes...:scream:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

For the most part, Eva's role in it was over, but the one guy defending her wanted them to change wording in the code to avoid future incidents like what happened with Eva. That's why it kept going.

Anyway, it's a done deal now. ;)

:D I want to see it too! I don't want her on her deathbed though....then I'll worry all summer that she won't make it in the premiere :evil:

I'd like to see her have a personal life as well. But it would need to be written correctly & I don't have much faith in TPTB in the "love" department. A simple sidestory involving a man she's dating would be enough.

11. alexa

alexa Witness

:lol::guffaw::guffaw::lol: why? sorry for asking but what or who is TPTB?
    But I agree they:guffaw: have to write that romance correctly and carefully!!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ 'TPTB' (The Powers That Be) refers to writers, producers, showrunner, etc. You'll see it alot on the boards. :)

You're not really asking me why I feel that way, are you? :lol:

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Why, MJ! Why on earth would you have cause to doubt TPTB could write a believable story about two character in love?;)

Thanks for the information about the gate. I'm so glad that Eva has moved on and out of that area.

I wouldn't mind seeing a spoiler or two about Natalia! Something like season 9 will be devoted to her, Ryan, Horatio and Walter because they've been so horribly ignored for so long! :thumbsup:

While I do like Jesse and really want him to continue with the show, I can't include him in that group. He had plenty of screentime this season!

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for clearing this up. I wasn't sure what TPTB means myself and i know you all use that name here so often...and I'm here long enough to be embarrased to ask ;)
    I think once Cal settle in a happy relationship with Eric, the focus will be on Natalia, as she is the only other female :)

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

A little late, but Congrats on the new thread! :beer:

Im hoping we get some more info on the domestic abuse thing. I really hope it wasn't something they just put in there, and will never mention again. Eva did so well with the hearing problem storyline, they have to give her something more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.