Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
But my question is this. Since I'm still new to Miami, did they used to dislike each other? I've only picked up bits and pieces, but that's what I thought I'd read.

Oh, yeah. They had major problems. In one episode last season (I can't remember which one), Ryan claimed credit for work Eric did, and he never really apologized. Their relationship degraded after that, and the two men ripped on each other constantly after that. They both bear some responsibility for their problems.

Relations tended to get really bad in episodes like "Killer Date," where Eric overreacted when Ryan investigated one of Speed's old cases.

Of course, all of this was due to the simmering sexual tension between them. At least partially. :D

Of course, all of this was due to the simmering sexual tension between them. At least partially. :D

Of course it was. But I also think Speed's death didn't help matters. Eric didn't want to be turned on by the new guy. ;)

SPOILERS

So... Ryan and his mole. If it is Eric (like I kind of think... Just think Warrick in Paging Mr. Johnson) how do you think Ryan would react to that? And how do y'all think the boys are dealing with the more obvious attraction to women??

It'll be good, whatever happens. :)

And how do y'all think the boys are dealing with the more obvious attraction to women??

Eric: Aw, come on. Please?
Ryan: No.
Eric: Just once.
Ryan: What? I'm not enough?
Eric: No, you're enough. I just thought it would be fun. Admit it. You're still attracted to women.
Ryan: I only have eyes for you.
Eric: No threesome?
Ryan: No threesome.

Aww..no threesome? Poor Eric..I might have to comfort him.

Thanks for answering my question. :) The animosity between them must have just been them trying to deny the actual feelings they have for each other. Definitely some SST going on there.

I can't be the only person who saw the raging subtext tonight! :eek:

SPOILERS

Ryan was totally jealous when he walked in on Eric and Natalia. When he leaned in to Eric and said that office relationships usually end badly...squee! My read-between-the-lines version of what was going on in that scene:

After the nail-in-the-eye incident, a little something happened between Eric and Ryan. They both agreed it was only a casual thing. Ryan realized he was developing feelings for Eric, but Eric maintained that he didn't want to commit to anything serious. After all, they work together. ;) But Ryan still held out hope that maybe things could become more serious between him and Eric. When he saw Eric with Natalia together, Ryan was forced to realize that he does indeed have feelings for Eric.

OMG i have been looking for this thread forever! how did i never see it!? i swear i looked up and down and thought, how could people not being seeing this?! lol

good lord im so happy i found this place lol

spoiler

and omg tonight? ryan was SO jealous. because of eric though, not natalia. he was even being way snarky about it. you could totally tell he was hurt by eric seeing someone else and was just trying to cover.

spoiler

and omg tonight? ryan was SO jealous. because of eric though, not natalia. he was even being way snarky about it. you could totally tell he was hurt by eric seeing someone else and was just trying to cover.

The poor baby. :( Notice how he was trying to push the whole "I look like Jake" thing to Eric. He was trying to impress him. Awwwwwww!

i know!!!! and the way he kept looking at him! those puppy dog eyes.

spoiler

i could just see it all in eric's eyes when ryan caught them together. he had this shocked look like 'oh no i hurt ryan' i almost thought he was gonna run after him lol

i know!!!! and the way he kept looking at him! those puppy dog eyes.

spoiler

i could just see it all in eric's eyes when ryan caught them together. he had this shocked look like 'oh no i hurt ryan' i almost thought he was gonna run after him lol

And what did Eric say when Calleigh mentioned office romances? He asked if she'd talked to Ryan. :D Eric knew he hurt Ryan's feelings. And squee! It looks like some Ryan angst next week!

Hiya everybody!
I love the Eric/Ryan shipping and I've written some fics about it too!
I was wondering if you guys had a name for this pairing yet, because at livejournal.com in the 'Ryan Wolfe and Eric Delko Romance Journal' we voted on The Hardy Boys based on the episode: 'Silencer'

what do you guys think?

Come on people! this thread can't die! this pairing is hot, amazing, it rules!

The Hardy Boys Forever!

Ps: I'm really sorry about double posting, but I was way out of the two hour limit so I couldn't edit anymore

So it finally occurred to me that I should have come to this thread a loooooong time ago. Methinks I was too distracted by reading fanfiction though, and forgot about Talk CSI. ;)

Lol, as I was reading this page (Only one page?! How can this be? On the up side, it made reading the whole thread quick and easy) I kept wondering "Where on earth is SwiftTales?? I can't believe she hasn't posted here!" and then I hit the last posts, lol. I know how much you love Eric/Ryan. :D

It's too bad that the last few eps haven't had a ton of Eric/Ryan in them, due to the current storylines of Miami. Can't wait til next season so we can get back to the usual Eric/Ryan groove. Assuming that neither of them is the mole and/or dies. Which I highly doubt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back