Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank you, Jacquie! Poor guy caught a quick flight from Monte Carlo to spend the next 24 with me! I'll take care of him.

Now for the new theme, seeing the new photos of him reminds me of how incredible he looks in black...so there you have it...Eric/Greg in black is your theme!!

He always talks with his hands, Jacquie! :lol: Reminds me of myself. ;)

Great pics so far... :D

Hmm... it's kinda odd that Eric Close was there considering Without A Trace got cancelled.

Thanks for posting all the new pics. :D

Look what I found, two pictures of Eric today in Monte-Carlo!! :drool:
One
Two
Finally, he's looking good :drool:

great pics.

Finally? i cannot imagine him not looking good. maybe that should be the next challenge. Greg/Eric not at his best (human like the rest olf us). Lets celebrate his flaws

I was just about to post those haha, I love all the new pictures. :D I'm drooling all over my keyboardOh my Lord, I just found this one. I seriously need a drool bucket over here.:drool:

Edit: Here's a bigger version of it. :adore:

2nd edit: Some more photos. :drool: And a polaroid. I have more but I can't post any more links.

:thud: That first pic is gorgeous. What kind of shirt is he wearing? The one with the flap thingy. :lol: I've never seen that before I don't think.

In the group photo, is that Emily Deschanel from Bones standing next to Ducky from NCIS? What is up with that tier dress? Yikes. :lol:

I like the "cool dude" pic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back