Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're theme is to use Nick and Greg pictures and what they would be saying that is fine. But leave any ship comments to SC, or the reminder will show up. Thank you.

Oooh in black, he looks so fine in black. Nice setting too. Jealous!

egeria, your links are not working.

Off to work. At least I know when I get home I'll probably have some nice new pics to look at. :D

Thanks Dizzney, links are fixed now! :thumbsup: I got them ready at home this morning and saved them in my pm box, must have confuzzled the system :D

Stokes4Me thanks for the awesome picks!

Is it just me or does the sun love him as much as we do?

Eagerly awaiting interviews! I'm at work but every chance I get I'm running over to our internet computer to check for updates :D Of course, this computer has no sound so I'd still have to wait until I get home to listen to it! :rolleyes:

Nothing on the French blog yet.

New pics! Thanks as always...
Dressed in black but lightening my day ! Now, time to wait for the interview :drool:

I'm loving all the pics of Eric from Monaco :drool: Oh my very nice :) and Dizzney nice avatar :)

So Greg/Nick caps with captions...hmmm...oh must keep mind out of gutter.

Yes I know that feeling as well :D

So my time with Greg has come to an end and who will get him next :)

Wojo the guys are looking mighty nice here:drool:
egeria can we find two hotter looking guys :drool:

but I'm going to send Greg down south to spend the next 24 hours or so with Dizzney. This has to be one of my all time favourite Greg and Nick pics :drool: try's to make a no ship comment here but that picture just says sooooo much :) So congrats Dizzney enjoy your time with Greg :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back