Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

3. AmandaPanda

AmandaPanda Dead on Arrival

Ok, this was a REALLY hard choice haha :lol: I just went through all of your posts again and picked the one I liked the most from your two sets. Hard choices. All the pictures are very :drool:worthyYou guys are way too awesome :D

Runners up:

Jacquie- This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Eric. It's great and his szmile is amazing and genuine.
    twitztid4togo- Absolutely adorable picture! His hair has that amazingly cute right-out-of-bed look and that genuine szmile!
    egeria- GREAT picture! His szmile makes me szmile. His hair is also very VERY cute in this picture.
    Stokes4Me- Awwe young Greggo is so adorable!! And that szmile makes me melt!
    Yoshi- Awwwwwe! Is all I can say!
    Dizzney- Double whammy! Great hair and a great szmile!
    Wojo- This picture is just so darn adorable!

And, drum roll please!!!! The winner is......

BOOKGIRL20!- This picture is just soooooo dang adorable! I LOVE his curly hair (I'd love to run my fingers through it ;)) and that szmile is also very genuine and amazing. Congrats! Enjoy your time with him!!! :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay first Amanda your new so please don't think I am being harsh with you. But what I have to add is this to "everyone" playing.

*For the game use url links (as you have been)

*Remember the rules of amount of links (no more then six)

*Exception to that rule, for game use only when you are announcing your runners up and winner if you "have to" you can use ONLY seven url links in one post, again only to announce the runners up and winner.

Now I stressed to AmandaPanda and all the new folks that I am not being harsh on them, like I am not being harsh on anyone with this rule, the no more then Six has been around awhile (if your new you may not have known it, but you can find it in the help guide at the top of this forum, or in most cases the first post of every pic thread) for the games we allow the seventh in only rare extreme cases.

Resume game. ;)

5. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the win AmandaPanda! Thats one of the new pics I just snagged and added to my stash. Oh how I love this game!
    Well since we just had so many smiles, lets give Greg's cheek muscles a break. I want serious expressions- sad, angry, whatever works. 12 in 24 hours.

6. AmandaPanda

AmandaPanda Dead on Arrival

Oh, I'm sorry Destiny. I was just trying to include everyone that played. But, that is now noted in my brain and I will be sure to keep watch on my links next time :) I didn't think you were harsh at all, so no worries.

You're very welcome bookgirl20:D I love this game too! Oooh expressions! Fun!!! I'm off to find some good pictures!

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

AmandaPanda what we do in another thread where there is more than 7 players playing the theme game is have honourary mentions for the people that you can't post the pics. This way you get to mention everyone's efforts :)

Stokes4Me Lunch :eek: I'm just working on getting breakfast here :lol: yes I know you are in Sweden :)

now my second set

thinking about it
    not too sure
    I am soo not happy here
    huh
    sad
    shock and disbelief

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Congrats Bookgirl!! Awesome pic and great theme and it sucks I won't be able to play this one....:(

Going out for lunch with a friend, then I have something on straight after work. By then I'm sure there won't be anything left to post!

Well, we shall see. I love hunting through my Greg caps and Eric pics.

:)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

13. egeria

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Congrats Bookgirl20!:beer:
    I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be joining the game sometime again. My computer has been giving me problems. It decides randomly not to allow me to upload pics on my PB and save pictures. So right now, I can't even snag all the lovely Greggo pics you guys are posting.:brickwall:

15. egeria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.