Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.gif
new thread and so many awesome pics already :D thx you guys for posting them!
1.gif

Well congrats on the new thread, now for me to put a damper on it a bit..

Reminder:
Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Then there is this...
I understand your game is similar to the one played in the GE/NS pic thread? If so then please remember (and the other thread has been told this as well) that it's for fun and everyone should have the chance to win, it would be unacceptable/unfair (pick your word) if the same round of people kept winning all the time. There are new folks coming in everyday who might find this fun, but not so much if they feel that its a set pattern of sorts. Again this too is just a reminder for now and in the future.

The damper has now been lifted and you may resume your stares and drooling, oh yeah please use a bucket, mops cost money and in this economy we can't afford them. Thanks. ;)

Good advice, Destiny. Maybe there is a way to not make it a thing where there is a winner. Maybe we just all take turns picking a theme and everyone can post two sets and once the 24 hours are up we can move onto a new theme. Maybe make a list of regulars on the thread and then as new people come add them to the list to help pick a theme.

Just a suggestion is all. Do not bite me. :D

Now for just some filler caps from S2.
Greg looking at Nick funny
Different expression
With Sara looking up angle
"Just remember I usually bring home the case"
no DNA, bleached it outhttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/sandnole/S2/lye35.jpg
side view

I think having a theme and a winner works, and to be honest I haven't seen a pattern where the same people have won over and over again. I started the theme and this is the first time I've won! Both Szmoker's AND Ward converts have won their chance at having Greg for 24 hours.

I think we should keep playing, it works in the Ward, why can't it work here?

Just my two cents.

Good Morning everyone :)

I'll put my two cents worth in on Destiny's comment.

If we are playing a game isn't there suppose to a winner and loser. When I grew up that was what playing a game was all about. It's luck of the draw, take a chance whatever you want to call it. We've been playing the game in the Nick Thread now for over 3 years and wins have been pretty well spaced out between players, at least in the last 15 months. I was bored one day and went and did the research :D Oh sure we have our dry spells were we don't win a certain Texan but it all balances out in the end. I think half the fun is the surprise of finding out you won and you get to pick the next theme and then go thorough all the pictures and select the one that tickles your fancy :devil: :drool: What fun is there in something when you know that you're turn will come up after so and so.

So my feeling is we leave the game as is BUT I will continue to play the game whatever the rest of Greg's fans decide.

a slightly shy Greg
pouting
doesn't like the noise of the saw

I think having a theme and a winner works, and to be honest I haven't seen a pattern where the same people have won over and over again. I started the theme and this is the first time I've won! Both Szmoker's AND Ward converts have won their chance at having Greg for 24 hours.

I think we should keep playing, it works in the Ward, why can't it work here?

Just my two cents.

I agree with you egeria. When/If I win I base my decision of a new winner solely on the picture that I find is the best ifor the theme in my eyes and not on who has won or not.

I say roll the dice and keep playing.

A new fave of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back