Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't and won't say that playing the game shouldn't have a winner to the themes, all I said is not to let it become a pattern of the same people winning over and over again, sort of like a circle. Just make sure that new folks know they can come play without thinking its a private game between a certain amount of people. This may not be anyones intention, and this is great, but sometimes things get going and you look down and realize there might be a pattern, so someone has to break it. Hopefully this explains it further as to what I meant. ;)

I like that we're willing to discuss alternative options of how to make the game and the thread more enjoyable for everyone :)
To be honest I don't always choose the most drool-worthy pic to win. I've choosen the best interpretation of the theme, the one that made me laugh, the pic that I knew I wanted to see when I called the theme, and yes I've choosen based on who hasn't won in a while. But that's just me :D
I like the game. I've snagged more pics from this thread in the past week than in the past 3 months. Yay for more Greg pics!

I'm just glad we're all able to post our thoughts and feelings without fear!

The way I pick a winner is simple, I pick the best caps from each player, then pick the best of those. Like bookgirl it could be the most droolworthy, or the best interpretation, or someone who hasn't won in ages, or the one I was hoping someone would post.

Anyway...I had some unexpected guests (for real!) which is why I'm late posting...so here goes and because we're allowed to post 7 pics in the winning post (7 players...Woot!!), your runners up are...

Jacquie, I love love love this scene with Grissom.
Dizzney, a young Greg in that 'so awful it's hot' shirt...yum!
bookgirl20, his eyes are so intense here...yowza!
Wojo, Super Dave telling Greg a secret, love it!
Yoshi, sad Greg in a suit breaks my heart...but wow what a pic!
Stokes4Me again with the suit...mmmm

And so
bell_winner-bf.gif

Amanda Panda because I absolutely love this shot of Greg, it has it all. The hands, the eyes, the hair, the ears and the super hot smile. :drool: Thanks girl, this one kept me going through the day! Enjoy your time with Greg!!

Awe yay! My first win! I'm SO glad you liked the picture so much egeria!
So Greg will get to chill with me at my condo while I watch some Breaking Bad, then do some economics. Then he'll have to come to my independent study meeting, sit there while I take some tests then he gets to go help me plant some plants at my grandpa's! :lol:

Ok, for my theme, I'd like to see pictures with Eric's wonderful, captivating, gorgeous szmile :drool:

Happy posting!

Great pictures so far! :drool:

I have a question, how do I get an avatar thingy? When I got to edit avatar, it's checked "do not use" or something like that and I can't unclick it... :confused:

I'm just glad we're all able to post our thoughts and feelings without fear!
This is something you nor anyone should worry about, just relax and breath. ;)

I have a question, how do I get an avatar thingy? When I got to edit avatar, it's checked "do not use" or something like that and I can't unclick it... :confused:
We have a help guide at the top of this forum, but here is what you need to know..
You must you must be here two (2) weeks and have Fifty (50) posts before you can have an Avatar. ;) You will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back