Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had a great time with Eric today. He came to work with me and gave me back massages and then took me out to a lovely dinner. :lol:
Okay, now time to give him up and for my Red winners circle.
Runner's up...
egeria, for this wonderful photo.
twiztid4togo, for this trio of men.
Yoshi, I love this close up cap.

But my winner is Jacquie, just because I love the smirk on his face in this capture from last week's eppy. So enjoy your day with Eric/Greggo.

Well, I had a great time with Eric today. He came to work with me and gave me back massages and then took me out to a lovely dinner. :lol:
Okay, now time to give him up and for my Red winners circle.
Runner's up...
egeria, for this wonderful photo.
twiztid4togo, for this trio of men.
Yoshi, I love this close up cap.

But my winner is Jacquie, just because I love the smirk on his face in this capture from last week's eppy. So enjoy your day with Eric/Greggo.

I have a question...out of the 6 pictures that I posted none were deemed good enough for runner up? I'm not trying to start anything, just curious as to why I wasn't listed for participating.

Well it certainly is a Good Morning when you go to get the papers and find this handsome guy waiting to come in :)

So I'm guessing everyone would like a theme to play eh :) Lets send you on an I Spy game and this time with the letter 'T'. 12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy Hunting while I get reacquainted with Greg :devil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back