Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing caps from A La Cart, thanks Dizz. My favourite ones are of course with Nick:devil:

We gonna see if it's from upcoming episode. But true, it looks like that.

Cute, I thought it was funny when Greg said when he was a kid he used to make bombs -little bombs. And the look on Nick's face afterwards.

Remember this photo? I think this is from the upcoming episode from what I can tell in the longer preview. Grissom and Greg look to be wearing the same thing in the preview.

I think it might be the part where the lab is told about the grief councilor. There is a scene in the promo where the councilor pushed a box of tissues across her desk to someone, and it looked it it was Greg.

Also I took the promo screencap (the councilor one) to Photoshop and lightened it up because all I saw was darkness. I posted it on the spoiler picture thread. Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Cute, I thought it was funny when Greg said when he was a kid he used to make bombs -little bombs. And the look on Nick's face afterwards.

I loved this one. Especially when Greg added that he was making small bombs 'cause Nick's look was a little bit... surprised:lol:

Yeah, it's very possible. And in promo, I'm sure it was Greg.

I think it might be the part where the lab is told about the grief councilor. There is a scene in the promo where the councilor pushed a box of tissues across her desk to someone, and it looked it it was Greg.

Well I did two screen caps and you can see it is Greg in the Couselor's office and he looks to be wearing the same thing as in that TV Guide photo. in office and in search of something I'm just glad we will get to see him mourning some

another
couple
A La Cart caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back