Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh Sweet Jane - I never cared for the Keppler episodes expect for Redrum. And Lab Rats - short Greg scene but one of his best lines ever when he said "Kiss my ass" to Hodges!!

Wow he looks so fine! I just got my CSI S8 dvd today, I haven't watched all the special features yet. Although I did watch the episode "You kill me" with the commentary and I thought it was interesting when they showed the scene where Greg investigated Wendy's death, the part where he wiped the accident board and changed it to zero. They said the number he erased was actually the number of days since Greg blew up in the lab!

Wow he looks so fine! I just got my CSI S8 dvd today, I haven't watched all the special features yet. Although I did watch the episode "You kill me" with the commentary and I thought it was interesting when they showed the scene where Greg investigated Wendy's death, the part where he wiped the accident board and changed it to zero. They said the number he erased was actually the number of days since Greg blew up in the lab!

Number of days since Greg blew up the lab? Huh? I thought it was Catherine who blew up the lab. I'm :confused:

Oh wait... are you saying that someone else had a number up there for Greg having blown up the lab and he changed it to zero cause he wasn't the one who blew up the lab?

Sorry, the rain is giving me a headache and that's interferring with my thinking process. :lol:

Yeah I heard that too. It was interesting. Now it makes the look he had on his face during that moment a little funnier for some reason. Like he was proud his was the last incident. :lol:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

I think Wojowolf meant since the Lab explosion that Greg was involved in. Not that he did it.

I know this is a pic thread, but if they said that then the episodes and seasons don't match up... But then again who knows what they were thinking.
On the pic note... great caps Grave__dizzner :drool:

I'll be getting to the screen caps for The (not so) Happy place as soon as I can. I don't expect to get very many pics. Greg really got the shaft in this ep if you ask me. Who's case was it again? Greg or Sara's? Wojowolf is howling mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back