Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks for the correction, I fixed it. Don't know what I was thinking. (at least I got the first letter right! LOL )

Here are the last of the screen caps from "The Happy Place" Please enjoy my sarcastic remarks.

Greg realizes he's about to lose screentime

Thinks what the hell, she'll be gone soon

Greg and Sara in the hall

He gives her information that turns out to be pointless

Jorja thanks Eric for giving up his screentime so she could be drama queen

He's glad she's gone, maybe he'll get some screentime now

Thank you and good night

Last edited:
In the second credits pic, it looks like Greg is looking at someone. Is it just me? I wonder who he's looking at. :lol:

You're titles for these captions had me cracking up! :guffaw:

I love the screen captures from the new opening. He looks really great in the last one. Even my friend said Eric was looking good in the credits and she is not a big Greg fan.

I liked the moment between Greg and Sara where she squeezed his hand and told him thanks. That was sweet. It really made me think of how much I'll miss their friendship. The titles you gave the pics cracked me up though. Especially the drama queen one. :lol:

And how come I didn't realize Greg was wearing a hoodie? :lol:

Wojo and Dizz, thanks for the caps! :)

Oh thanks for the correction, I fixed it. Don't know what I was thinking. (at least I got the first letter right! LOL )

Here are the last of the screen caps from "The Happy Place" Please enjoy my sarcastic remarks.

Greg realizes he's about to lose screentime

Thinks what the hell, she'll be gone soon

Greg and Sara in the hall

He gives her information that turns out to be pointless

Jorja thanks Eric for giving up his screentime so she could be drama queen

He's glad she's gone, maybe he'll get some screentime now

Thank you and good night

Love the sarcasm in those captions, Wojo, because it's exactly what I was thinking. IT WAS GREG'S CASE and they used him as a tool to lead to more Sara drama...:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back