Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay I think this is the end of my stash.

Everyone

^^ His eyes there so amazing. :drool:

Wojo love your Campbell's soup reference. :lol: So true.

Deirdre great caps, watched those episodes yesterday. So szmoking hot in those sunglasses.

Thanks, I agree this pic shows his eyes off very well - szoldering hot as well! I had captured the same pose but he is bathed in blue light from the police cars, the blue seems to add to the sexiness IMO- I think it's really hot.

It inspired me to change my avi again! : )

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the title of that ep even means? Is it a foreign word or a made up one? :lol:

Nerd alert!

I looked it up some time ago as I thought it would be based on something or other as the writers quite like playing with words in the titles.

The Rashomon effect is when something is perceived from different points of view, how the same thing can be read differently depending on the individual. Like the separate versions of events from Greg, Sara, Nick et al in the episode.

The Mama bit must have been added in honour of the drunken Mum :lol:

Last edited:
I loved Iced, one of my all time fave episodes! Also my fave hair style.

FYI - Rashomon was also the name of an old Japanese movie from 1950. CSI is known for naming their episodes on movie spoofs. Like who's eating Gilbert Grissom for example.

FYI - Rashomon was also the name of an old Japanese movie from 1950. CSI is known for naming their episodes on movie spoofs. Like who's eating Gilbert Grissom for example.

The psychologists said that was the movie they named the psychological phenomenon after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back