Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that is a new photo I can tell by the jacket he is wearing.

Dang he has a long torso, along with those long legs. He looks Hot in that photo. :drool:

No that is a new photo I can tell by the jacket he is wearing.

Dang he has a long torso, along with those long legs. He looks Hot in that photo. :drool:

maybe that same doc is back again then. Hmm... talk about consistency. I found it a little odd that they never encountered the same docs again. :lol: Weird that the Griss/Sara pic is old and rest are new. I'm assuming that the Nick/Cath pic is new as well.

I hope you're not joking Dizz! Damn, he's so hot in this pic:drool:

Can't wait for epis 'cause his look is just awesome. I want new season now!

Well it is possible they heard the fans crying "Where is Greg?" so they included a photo of him from the new season in the article. I don't care no matter what...he looks so great in that photo. I love his stance and the strong look on his face. :drool:

Very nice pic. I'm surprised there's actually a new pic of Greg! but he does look very hot in it! Love the jacket, and the hands in pockets pose. Wow hot

Grissom and Greg both look really upset or pissed, but I think thats really hot! (not Gris but Greg-LOL) I love his smoldering expression!

:lol: he's hot when he's mad. Haha, I can just see someone pissing him off on purpose and him saying, "Why are you trying to make me made?" and the other person replying, "Because you're hot and sexy when you're mad!" :lol:

It didn't mention Greg at all in the article if I recall, but I posted the article links on the spoiler picture thread if you want to read the whole article.

Here's the pic of Greg with Grissom

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Oh man I cannot WAIT for this new season if he looks like that!

Sheesh he does look amazing in brown. It really suits him. Cor blimey. Now there's a thing to see at this time of the morning!! Might have to set this as my desktop wallpaper (to replae the "sex face" he made in Little Athens :p)

How many days to go are there?

Really appreciate you posting this pic :D Made my day already!

Szmile, you're spoiled:guffaw:

This pic made my days to CSI premiere (more precisely - days before I'll get ninth season here:lol:).

In US 10 days left, or 9... Time zones are confusing:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back