Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know... that scene where he almost gulped and you could see the tear in his eye. Awww... Poor baby. He really needed a hug there. Too bad Cath or Sara wasn't there. I'm sure one of them would have hugged him. One of the guys probably would have just put a hand on his shoulder or patted his back or something. :)

Yay, Dizz, you're spoiling us (you can be sure that you're spoiling me:lol:):D

He was amazing in this epi and so hot with this shaggy hair:drool:

The next to last one makes me kinda sad...
we'll never see those two together again RIP Warrick!.

Yeah Spellbound was a great Greg episode. It was mostly all Greg and Grissom because at the time they were filming Spellbound and The Unusual suspect (which was mostly Nick and Sara) at the same time. If you notice Grissom and Greg are not in the latter episode and Nick and Sara are not in Spellbound

Really? I did not know that they were filming them at the same time. I know Greg was not in The Usual Suspect at all. Never cared much for that ep just for that reason. :lol:

Nick, Cath and Rick weren't in "Committed" either. It was all Grave shift. Griss, Sara mostly. Greg was in one scene I think. Sofia was in one scene. But, it was mostly a Griss/Sara episode.

I did like committed, and Greg's one scene was very funny and memorable. The way he pretended to want to smother Sara with the pillow. Grissom's reaction was funny too.

Last edited:
He looked sweet? :lol: He looked a bit menacing. :lol: I love that it was supposedly Eric's idea to do the pillow smothering according to Jorja in the dvd commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back