Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked so hot in dark hair. When you look a little bit more carefully you can notice also some red.

I'm not so sure about his darker hair. I liked it, but it wasn't my favourite. Still hot though. Thanks for the pics.:)

I really think his hair as it is now is his natural color. I mean when it is that short it grows fast and I just cannot see him coloring it. It looks natural now.Like this

I really think his hair as it is now is his natural color. I mean when it is that short it grows fast and I just cannot see him coloring it. It looks natural now.Like this
I think he looks great with that hair color. Of course I could be way off, but I think he might have just a few highlights in that pic above. Whatever he did, it looks good. =)

I will never decide about it... but like you Dizz I think this colour is really close to natural.

I watched an old interview with Eric (don't remember what show or when) but he had dark hair and he told the host it was close to his natural color.

Yep, I remember that interview too. He said it was close. His hair is actually sort of dark now, but maybe he just has some highlights due to being out in the sun. I think we've had this conversation before. We have to ask him for sure. :lol:

Last edited:
I remeber this interview too. His hair there were really dark. 'Cause of that I can't decide which is his natural colour. But would be nice if this colour which he has now is his natural. I like when sun is making some highlights.

I think Dizz is a good idea to ask:lol: But sometimes when you're dying so many times hair you can forget your natural colour. I would love to forget mine:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back