Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen him wearing that t shirt before? I swear we have and I cannot for the life of me think where!

Eric wore the same shirt when he was spotted at Coachella 2008 with Ms Dita Von teese. I would produce a pic lol but cant...

Oh well done!! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking of! I was looking at that picture only last night! Thank you and well done for being observant!

Very amusing, Deirdre! With his money you'd think he could afford to buy a different t shirt every day! ;)

BTW I LOVE your new avatar.

As a reward to you both, you may have this and this. Eh, what the hell, have this too :)

I think that interview along with the other one where he is wearing the same shirt were actually both done at Coachella. I think they are just posting the interviews at different times.

Great pics. I love the mildew scene. It was just so funny the way he said "You infected me with mildew?" :lol:

I love the first one because he looks so totally cool, and the one with the PCA, he is so happy and damn that smile!! I also love the one where he looks like he's deep in thought, so sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back