Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he might not know at this point, but with him keeping his hair so much shorter now, I just think it is probably closer to natural color...otherwise he would be coloring it like monthly.

I have never colored my hair, yet anyway. I've always loved the color of my hair but now greys are creeping in. :( So very soon I will have to.

Now for some awesome Greg caps :lol:

Thanks Dizz for the awesome caps (like always;)). And MsCB - I like this bunch of randoms.

Oldschool random pics and one a little bit closer

His look in these ones is so different than that what we can see in CSI. Eric looked a little bit... bigger, lol.

Haha Deirdre, he did seem a little bigger, but I agree that he doesn't anymore. I really think he's looking amazing at the moment (as always I guess)

Well even up until Season 5 he looked...like that. But then it seemed like he slimmed down more when Season 6 came around and has been like that since.

I remember but really not like on those ones which I posted. BTW, I liked his look in 5th season with some "extra" weight.

Bubbles, he's amazing no matter of weight etc. Sorry, but he can't change it. He just born like that;)

I wish I was born that lucky. :lol:

Yeah Season 5 was one of my overall favorite Greg seasons. They showed Iced here last night. I love that episode. See even my icon is of him from that episode. :D

Eric did shed some lbs after season 5, I think he may have been working out. I noticed more muscle in his arms. I agree Dizzney, I loved Iced too.

Who doesn't love Iced?;)

I found two pics from the meeting in Hollywood about Media (if I remember well, it was about television and Internet) from 20 August 2008.

pic 1
pic 2

Pics thanks to Flickr.

Well even up until Season 5 he looked...like that. But then it seemed like he slimmed down more when Season 6 came around and has been like that since.

I remember but really not like on those ones which I posted. BTW, I liked his look in 5th season with some "extra" weight.

Bubbles, he's amazing no matter of weight etc. Sorry, but he can't change it. He just born like that;)

Oh yeh, I totally agree with you. :)

And thanks for the pcis:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back