Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all, yeah seen most of them but my eyes like seeing pics of eric lol, and jorja and eric with jorja lol. My brain is on a vacation!

They do seem relaxed around each other... this is one of my fave pics of them.

There is just something so adorable about this photo!

Just a reminder from page/post one.
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
In thumbnail form no bigger then either..
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.

As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful.

I love that last one best, its my favorite look from 'Iced'. Bleached blond, straight hair. Wish he'd do that again.

It was not my favorite hair style by him but I did like it. I just think overall he looked really great in "Iced". That is really one of my favorite episodes overall. It was fun and great Sara/Greg interaction.
A couple more.

It was not my favorite hair style by him but I did like it. I just think overall he looked really great in "Iced". That is really one of my favorite episodes overall. It was fun and great Sara/Greg interaction.
A couple more.

Hey I agree i dont like that hair style. I like the ones he's currently got.

Thanks everyone for the pics! Still cant manage to do the clickable links... I'm a hopless!!

Aww, candygirl. One of these days you will. :) If you want to post pics, the way I do it is hit the quick reply button, then when the box opens up, click on the A/A box on the right upper side. Then if you have you picture link copied, you can click on the little link button (the world looking one) and it should open up the URL box to paste your link in. The the next box you put your title of your picture in. That is how I do it.

Just more Greggo caps.

Love the pics :) I didn't mind his hair like that, but again, it's not my favourite.

I can hardly post pics either :( i think i've got it, then i forget, or it doens't work or something :( I'm gonna try that way next time, thanks Dizzney :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back