Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

Thank you for the lovely pics!
Eric always looks so happy smiley. I love it.

Thanks for all the pics :)

Who do you think we should bribe (and what should we use to bribe them with) to get the thread title changed? :D I'm not trying to impose my ideas on you all, I just thought it would be apt. It's the way my mind is wired these days :p

It's a cute idea, the mod for this thread is Destiny.

Well in about 216 posts (which would be 1000) you could officially change it if there are no objections to it it. Granted I could do it now, but you might want to make sure that others don't object to it.

HEY are you saying I can be bribed? hmm Probably could be one never knows depending...
Peepwall1.gif

Okay the question is then: The Title of the thread Should it

**Stay the same (until new thread): Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread #5
**Be changed (Now) to: Eric/Greg: szmokin' hot pic thread #5

Now lets remember to not let these answers dominate (thats not what its here for) the thread, and lets add substance to maybe why (on whatever answer you pick) you think so.

I think spikey haired Greg is my fave kind of Greg! But I love him every which way.
Thank you for all the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree! Change it to Szmokin!:devil:

And Szmile... I don't think your link it working...:confused:
At least not for me.:(

CURSES! Okay, well since I can't post any pics here yet, until I figure out how to make the link work, you're gonna have to wait for your kiss :p

CURSES! Okay, well since I can't post any pics here yet, until I figure out how to make the link work, you're gonna have to wait for your kiss :p
You only have limitations when it comes to posting a Picture that would show up in the post, no limitation on URL linking. In the Help Guide at the top of this forum you can find how to do URL linking, and also picture posting sizes. ;)

As to the name Change: You all seem to be in favor of it there for I will go back and get the name and make the change. ;)
Okay all done, the change has happened, as you can see by the title on the main section of this forum and on my post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back