Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How SEXY is the title of this thread?!

Ummm... yeah, the guy's not bad either, I guess :p (especially the third pic :D)

Thanks so much for changing the title (and to everyone for agreeing).

Last edited:
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

**Be changed (Now) to: Eric/Greg: szmokin' hot pic thread #5

^^ That one def. Cause Szmile! is a genius , and it just makes sense with the theme of this thread.

Oh, bless you!! That's such a kind thing to say. You've made my day :) Thank you!

Allow me to give you a gift

Feel free to photoshop the pic and superimpose your face on Lula's! ;)

I'm totally doing that like right now. :lol: And Szmile! you are a genius, I love the new thread name. Thanks Destiny. Heres some random yummys for the day.:)

think i'm developing a fetish for lab coats too
and latex gloves.
I love this pic, he looks extra szmokin' hot here

Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

That's what I was thinking too, Wojo! So next time we see him in it we know not to expect a long scene. :lol:

Ladies, sorry its taken me awhile to gravitate? back to this thread.

Short scene, it was miniscule- blink and ya missed him!!!

Nice hair cut though and good shots @Wojo, thanks of course I snagged a few.

Dizzy but did he have the same hair cut in the halloween one compare it to the last weeks one.

Short scene clothes lol i like it.

There aren't really any photos, but the videos and website are still up so you can still see them. And it is not really a show, they do a bunch of comic short skits but have not had many lately and none with Eric lately either.

I've only ever laughed at two SFT sketches - Dope Ass Warrior and the cop/brownies one.

Ever seen Little Athens? I was watching a clip of it last night. It was, shall we say, WRONG!

Click Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the last link I posted didn't work either, but then a few hours later it did. I'm confused.

Szmile!, you're link should be working now.

Everyone: Please remember the rules of picture threads.
In thumbnail form no bigger then either..
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.

As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful. Also please only "Showing" pictures from your own site (ie Photobucket, etc.) hotlinking is not allowed Pictures can not carry Adult Content, Swearing, Baiting, Trolling or Flaming in them.
If you are new please note that you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture, until you reach that mark you can use the "URL" link to the picture.

Okay now if you don't know how to do the links with names, in the help guide at the top of this forum there are instructions to help folks out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back