Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

Wow! I again totally forgot about this forum. Damn... I'm so ashamed. :(

I'm not really up-to-date about the 8th season.. so I'm just happy about every pic that's been posted here. :)

That's helping me getting back into CSI. ^^

Thanks for the caps, Wojo! *sigh* They look amazing for the split second he was one. Well we can always look forward to more....in 2 weeks. Oo

I noticed that he is wearing the same exact shirt and jacket he wore in The Chick Shop Chop Flick or whatever that one was called.
Shirt and jacket
Almost makes me wonder since in both this new ep and in that one he had such short scenes if they were not shot at same time. But I know they were not since one was before the writers' strike and the other after.

Thanks for pointing that out Dizzney, I knew I saw him wear those clothes before! It must be his short scene wardrobe! :lol::lol:

That's what I was thinking too, Wojo! So next time we see him in it we know not to expect a long scene. :lol:

I was kind of disappointed that he had such a short scene. But it was a good episode.

I'm jealous of his eyelashes :lol:

I have to agree Dizzney, if they're not giving him enough screen time, we need to :D
Some season eight Greg for us

I do have pics of him smiling, it just doesn't seem that way sometimes :lol:

The pic of Eric and his dog is just beautiful.
I love the last pic of him at the awards shoe - it is my background on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back