Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated that hairstyle though, MsCatherineBrown in that last photo. As for his hair now, it has been that short the last two episodes too. I guess we just saw more of him in this one overall compared to the other two. It is definitely the shortest we've ever seen it but I like it. He has been looking very good.

Okay now I am eagerly awaiting WOJO's screen caps from last night's episode because Eric was looking HOT!

Wait no more! :lol:

Afternoon fellow Greg lovers! Last nights ep was awesome! Got some screen caps to share with you.

At the crime scene 2

More to come...

Ahh, Wojo... ain't life great :p

Love the pic above, btw :D You captured that really well.

S!
x

Oooh ooh ooh, must edit to say....

I love his short haircut. I think we get to see more of his gorgeous face that way :p

I've never seen the "kinda dark..." pic before :D That's a good one. Although, yes, kinda dark.

I can't believe how much Greggo was in the last episode. Normally he only gets fed scraps of the script (necessary but essentially utterly boring parts of the script that nobody else seems to want to do) but he actually got to DO something in the last episode!

It does my heart no end of good :) Especially hearing how much he's probably going to be featured in the next episode.

COME ON SZMANDA!! Show 'em what you're made of!!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting amazing caps like always, Wojo! :) :drool:

Dizzney, I love the then and now comparison...I prefer the now as everything currently stands.

I've been re-watching some of the shows and I've started to make some of my own caps. Most of them centre around Nick but I have made a couple of Greg for you fans out there. I hope you enjoy

from Burked and his beloved Blue Hawaiian
Rashomama pic 1
Rashomama pic 2

It's interesting to see how much Eric has matured over the years. He's looking good :) Still a little to young for me though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back