Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

Yup, people’s tastes can be totally different to each other. I liked his punk hair back that time. It was kind of fun to me, that’s just it :)

Aww - he looks so young in that pic!

Hey no highlights in that pic either Dizzney.
The cool thing about Greg's hair is that there's enough options for everyone to have a favorite thats RADICALLY different than someone elses. Isn't that so sweet and considerate of him? ;)

Yes it is sweet and considerate! And I've said this numerous times before (somehow we always end up talking about his hair) that my fave style was at the end of S5 - Iced, Grave danger.

Like this one (I have this picture on my bedroom wall)

I think my faves were the beginning of season 7 and beginning of season 3.

I agree Wojo. My favorite Greg hairstyles are from both Iced and Grave Danger. Love the straightened hair with the blond highlights. It covered his ears, which stick out a little. He was beautiful in those episodes.

He looked pretty hot in Season 7 too. Wonder if his hair will change much this year?

I’ve heard it many times. Also in my country many Greg fans choose his straighten hair most of all. Or that spiky hair. Those tendencies have made me a minor even more, but the truth is that I don’t care about that really. Maybe he wouldn’t change his hair style much this season, but I do hope his hair wouldn’t shield his precious forehead :p

I hope not, season seven hair styles have been the best.. Like all innocent and needed to be hold untill daylight arrives lol....

Or is that just me??? photobucket.

Personally - I think he looks more mature in that pic.....but I really miss the fun Greg with the crazy hairstyles from earlier seasons.

Well he is older now, so he probably would look more mature. I basically liked all his hairstyles, except the one I mentioned before. I just think it is cool that he likes to keep changing it.

Yeah that is my least favorite style.

I do like his hair now.

Oh, he looks blonder this year than last. I love it when he's a blondie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back