Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it, it was on the USA network and I loved the movie 'The Net' with Sandra Bullock and wondered if a TV version would be any good, so I watched the first episode and thought to myself; "This will never last" so I didn't bother to continue watching. Eric wasn't on until later in the season.

Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

Well, dug around on my laptop and found The Net caps I did, or some of them at least. I think I might have deleted some of them. Anyway, will cap again. But here we go...

Jacob 01
Jacob 02
Jacob 03
Jacob 04
Jacob 05 - Another pledging picture
Jacob 06
Jacob 07 - playing with a slinkee. Loved that scene
Jacob 08
Jacob & Angela - how they both sat on that desk without falling off is beyond me.
Another Jacob & Angela

There we go. These are all from the later episodes. I'll have to go looking for what happened to my earlier episode caps, including the one I used to have as a background. Probably moved them somewhere else on my laptop. Anyway, enjoy!

Those are great, is The Net available on DVD yet in the US? I heard that they planned to release it but I don't know when.

Okay but lets remember next time to keep it to no more then 6 linkables, the board frowns upon giving members heart failure all at one shot. :lol: :p

Not sure if it's out yet. As far as I knew it was only out here in Australia. I remember laughing when I realised Australia was actually going to get something before the US - that's a very rare occurance. After all, they still haven't released season 6 and 7 of CSI on DVD yet here. Or season 3, 4 and 5 of Miami.

The Net is made cheap, which is obvious, and the scripts and acting aren't that great, but it's still good. Oh, and if you watch The Net tv series before you see Die Hard 4, you notice a lot.

Plus, Eric is great in The Net. :D

Destiny said:
Okay but lets remember next time to keep it to no more then 6 linkables, the board frowns upon giving members heart failure all at one shot. :lol: :p

Six? I thought it was ten. Sorry about that Destiny. I will be more careful with the other members health in future.

I loved him playing with the Slinkee too. Yeah I was amazed they both fit on that desk without falling off too. :lol:

It's not out in the US. I got a UK version, I just happen to have a DVD player that will play multi-regions.

Yeah I think I watched the first episode of the tv show when it came out and it did not thrill me, so I never saw anymore of it.

Eric was cute in The Net. His character was very energetic, sort of like Greg again, but on a different level.

Your caps put mine to shame, Clarrisani, but I will post the last few I have.
Opps!
Huh?
Seriously!
Jacob Resh
Cute smile
Flirting with Angela

Heh. Love the title of the last one, Dizzney. Jacob was always flirting with Angela. Secretly I think she kind of liked him back, but deemed him too young. Give a few years, when he turns 21... :p

I noticed your caps were slightly blury. Are your episodes like that, or just when you cap them? Might be the multi-region thing.

I'll cap some more over the weekend. Been meaning to rewatch a couple of episodes of The Net anyway. :D

Token picture of Greg and Sara I found in the same folder with my Net pictures.

It is how my dvd picture comes out that causes the blurriness.

Yeah I think she liked him too. But he definitely was always flirting with her.

Clarrisani said: Six? I thought it was ten. Sorry about that Destiny. I will be more careful with the other members health in future.
Thank you, it was just a reminder, no harm was done *Checks* yep everyone still has a pulse, so you are doing good. ;)

lol. Thanks Destiny.

Dizzney - Ick. That's evil. That must bug you to no end. But it's still great to see so many pictures of The Net, considering it's so great for Eric richness. I really wish they'd used him more than they did. And something tells me Walter would have stuffed up somewhere and exposed Jacob's identity to the wrong people, sending him back into hiding...

And in always, he used to flirt with her before she actually knew who he was. Remember when he started using the 'hip' lingo? I love that scene, just for her reaction. And after the initial shock of actually meeting him and realsing who he was, she really did come to like him. That scene on the bus/van/thingy in "Lucy's Life" is a favourite of mine. Ooo, there's another episode I'll definitly have to cap...

Well the DVP that will play the show, will not hook up to my computer, so I have to feed the video through my other dvp that does connect to my computer, so the picture goes bad due to that.

I actually have not watched all the episodes yet...meaning the Eric-less episodes. I've seen the first couple. I have yet to watch anything on the second disk. I will get around to it though. :lol:

You mean the scene at the beginning of that ep, when they are on the bus talking? And how can you not grow to like him? :)

Hey i love seeing the net. It was a good bit of tv especially when Eric was in it. IF you live in England you can actuarly get it on dvd to rent, i got it from lovefilm.com

Just thought I'd help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back