Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I've seen The Net too many times. I can look at each of those pictures and pick the episode, scene, and hear the dialogue. Almost makes me want to watch again.

Honestly, my favourite Jacob pics are in the episode "Diamonds Aren't Forever" when he and Angela are breaking into the museum to get the diamond. I had one of those pictures as my desktop background at one stage. I'll have to dig it up and post it.

I hate how they made Eric's character redundant by the end of the series. And, hate to say it, having compared Jacob to Greg, I'd almost have to say Eric was typecast. Almost

Clarrisani said:
lol. I've seen The Net too many times. I can look at each of those pictures and pick the episode, scene, and hear the dialogue. Almost makes me want to watch again.

Honestly, my favourite Jacob pics are in the episode "Diamonds Aren't Forever" when he and Angela are breaking into the museum to get the diamond. I had one of those pictures as my desktop background at one stage. I'll have to dig it up and post it.

I hate how they made Eric's character redundant by the end of the series. And, hate to say it, having compared Jacob to Greg, I'd almost have to say Eric was typecast. Almost

Hay there if memory serves me correct Eric's character of Jacob ( who is fit) was not meant to contiue, i think that the remit was for one season only, and besides when Eric got the call for CSI he said it was a series, whilst The Net was not meant to be.

Clarrisani said:

Yeah Jacob in the last few eps was just there because he probably was signed on for those eps and that was it. I do not think if the show had gone to a second season he would have been around. I am happy it did not anyway, he got the much better show afterward. (CSI but of course)
At least any other characters he has played have been pretty much different from Jacob and Greg.

Okay a few more pics. I did not cap all the eps yet. But a good number of them I did.
The Net 1
The Net 2
The Net 3
The Net 4
The Net 5
The Net 6

Sorry but I have to agree with Dizzney on this one, his eye lid droops sometimes and it may appear that his eye is smaller but it isn't. Eric has the most beautiful eyes on the planet and they are both equal.

Well Wojo, we should agree to disagree on this one. I know what I see, and I see one eye smaller than the other. No big deal. And yes indeed, Eric has the most beautiful eyes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back