Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Nothing special, he is just discussing the case with Sara & Warrick. He is aparently eating lunch. :)

I loved his interactions with Faye Dunaway's character in that episode. He got so into it, it was too cute!!

I have a ton of caps on my hard drive, I should post some, especially of those shoulders, arms, back..:)

Here's an adorable pic. of Eric/Greg with Jorja/Sara, their both so cute in this- I love his hair-only he can wear it like this ;)from an 2005 Emmy appearance ;)

==============
~Edited: Picture exceeded the max posting size~

He looks good in anything. tux, climbing gear, or liquid person, he is just hot!

that is so cute pic!!! his smile is so sweet!

they look so nice together...and he is so hot!!!!
hi just loved him in iced, KKBB, rashomama and so many other episodes...in fact i think i like him all the time ;)

The hair was stellar in that picture! I love the pinstripe suit too, suits, t-shirts..lab coat, he looks adorable in anything. :)

His face looks more narrow now in comparison to that picture from 2005. I think he's been exercising more and keeping his junk food intake at an all-time low.

I like his current look better.

He ahd such a baby face then, now he really looks, not older, but more grown up.

Can I ask how you know about the junk food? Sorry, just wondering.

I think he has been working out and he does look leaner, either way though, he's adorable

I think Toots was just making that assumption that Eric/Greg was cutting back on junk food, none of us know for sure what his eating habits are

I don't know what Greg's eating habits are at all. I was just guessing because when I cut down on junk food, I lost weight and my friends commented that my face looked a lot thinner. Just a guess - that's all. Also, do you remember seeing pictures of Eric's dinner party a few months ago where he said that a friend's mom, who is a professional cook, helped him prepare the meal? Maybe she's a good influence on him. Again, only a guess.

Oh, okay, I just thought it was in an article or something.

Yeah, usually any time you lose weight you lose it in your face, some people don't, though, but most do. Maybe he is eating healthier, or maybe just wanted to drop a few, everyone goes through that once in a while..either way..yep, still adorable. :)

How does that man make even a helmet look good??

It's that it's a little off, it's slightly askew, for me, that's what makes it even more adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back