Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Yay thanks Wojo!!!! OW OWWWWW... It's amazing how he can look so hot in a helmet and shades... :devil: I reallllly want to rock climbing now... :D

The pictures absolute rock! :D He makes everything looks sexy. :lol:

I really want to go rock climbing now... or go to the mall downtown and rock climb there.

Gosh, he looks hot... both ways, lol. I love those pics... *saves and uses for future drool-ance*

Thanks Wojo, I've seen the caps, but I could look at those again and again.

See, he had the beginnings of those arms in Who Shot Sherlock..go and watch that episode again, when Grissom calls him "MTV Boy" in the locker room and tells him about the Morphine, the t-shirt, you can see them.

But oh yes, they have gotten bigger, and he has the little tan going on too.

Does anyone else like that the helmet is just a little askew too??

The best!!!

sherlockanne per the rules of the board you can have a signature that contains either a "Banner" or "Text" but not both, we ask that you adapt your signature accordingly. Thank you.

sherlockanne your banner is adorable. :)

After a very hard day at work, it's great to come home and see those adorable pictures of Greg. Thanks, Wojo!

Yes, those are some major muscles that our Greggo has been developing over the summer.

Come here Greg, and let me rub some oil on your arms, shoulders, back, etc. There's a good boy.

ooh nice pictures *slaps self for looking in the first place*, I'll not remember by February anyway, in fact I'll have forgotten by next week :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back