Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get some conversation going here :):)

Season 12 wish list for Greg:

Hey it never hurts to wish

If he has good screentime in several episodes and an episode like season 11, I know I'll be a happy Greg fan :hugegrin:

Or I could go for a storyline too

Mentions of why he's carrying a gun here lately and where his book disappeared to

Continue the spiked hair

Good scenes with Catherine

I'm also curious to see him and Morgan interact

I'm also curious to see him and Morgan interact

Yes, I'm very intrigued to see how they'll go with that.

I would like a case that affects him, not something so character centric as AKBF, but maybe something like House of Horders was for Sara. We learnt something about her but it didn't overtake the case.

I would like Sofia to come back, I always enjoyed her interaction with Greg, especially once she became a cop.

I would like to see Greg in court, giving evidence as an expert witness.

I'll have a think for some more, I'm sleepy now :) (Sleeping Greg...? hmmm)

What I would like to see for Greg next season is a case that effects him, but not like AKBF. I still want to see him get emotionally involved in a case without being personally (relationship) involved. I would love to hear a little more history on Greg's upbringing/family, even if in little anecdotes.

And I want Eric to keep his hair the way he has had it the last half of this season, of course, only he decides that. :lol:

If Morgan does become a regular, I definitely can see him acting like a big brother to her.

I sent something like that in my feedback. Finally I get my guts to compose one feedback about Greg and how much I want to see more of him in next season (and not only me)

I'd really like to see where Greg lives, if he has a pet.

An emotional case/story line would be great too.

Some really good screentime.

I hope his screen time improves even more next season. No episodes like "Pool Shark" or "Unleashed" where he had little to no screen time at all.

I'd like to see his humour back, and some episodes written for him by writers who actually know the character well enough to use his background and expand on it.

I agree, Spasm, I would like to see more of his humor back. I think if they focused more again on the actual forensics work, and them working on things in the lab, it would give them more opportunity to write humor. When you are at a crime scene, it is harder to find humor over a dead body. Finding humor over a piece of trace evidence being processed in the lab is easier.

Now that Lawrence Fishburn is out:thumbsup: (he did not renew his contract)

Maybe now we'll see more of Greg. :)

Now that Lawrence Fishburn is out:thumbsup: (he did not renew his contract)

Maybe now we'll see more of Greg. :)

Maybe, I hope so,
Though if CBS doesn't listen by not making GE the lead and focus TOO much on the new lead character that will take Ray's place

Plus there's Ecklie's daughter Morgan, which so far I like but I'm scared it's going to be a repeat of the second half of season 9 especially for Greg since about 80% of that time he was stuck in the lab doing Archie's job :mad:

Anyone else feel this way?

I'm not so sure that is a spoiler anymore since it is all over the news and on the side bar news of this page even. :lol:

Anyway I hope it is good news for Greg, as long as Eric is coming back.

I'm not so sure that is a spoiler anymore since it is all over the news and on the side bar news of this page even. :lol:

Anyway I hope it is good news for Greg, as long as Eric is coming back.

True I guess

Like I said before elsewhere, unless CBS is stupid and completly lost their minds they've got to convince everyone else to come back especially since Marg is thinking about leaving too, so I'm pretty confident everyone else will come back...but I've been wrong before :shifty:

Rewatched Cold Blooded the other night and yes I too like Greg's hair in the later episodes of the season, also liked the mention of it being an old case of his, one of his first :)

Yeah it was nice that he mentioned that even though we never saw it.

Eric is really MIA this summer. Nothing since the end of April on him. :(

I'm hopeful for what the character changes will mean for Greg, having Ray on the show never did him any favours in terms of screen time as they had no connection. Hopefully with Brody and maybe a new character there can be some relationship (not meaning romantic) built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back