Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airplane34

airplane34 Civilian

thanx your post. good job.

2. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I was pleased with his screen time and his usefullness during the ep, would have liked more obviously, but better than expected! And some continuity of Greg's knowledge base is always good :)

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes, I like how he is now the internet search guy too. I guess they figured since Eric had two websites businesses of sorts, his character would be good with that stuff too. :lol:

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I liked how Sara talked so highly of Greg's skills to Catherine. I was happy with the screen time he got because I expected so much less. I loved the episode as a whole too.

5. Dizzney

I think because his time was spread out it seemed like he was on more, but in reality he only had about combined five minutes worth, which in a way, sucks.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Still a vast improvement over the 200th episode though lol.

7. Dizzney

Oh that is true. I think this week hopefully will make up for Cello and Goodbye.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I predicted Greg would side with Ray, and in some ways I do too, though I wished he had more of Sara's reaction

Glad he had lots of screentime, I wish it was September already :( I liked his scene with Sara where he asked "What if it was me?", wish they had brought up what went on in For Gedda

9. Dizzney

Great screen time....perhaps most ever for him in a season finale.[spoiler="Tonight's ep]Yeah, I had a feeling he might side with Ray but he was siding a little too much with him for my liking. I would think he would look at it a little different after he had his own ordeal with Demetrius James and killing him. At least Greg showed remorse for his death, even though DJ was responsible for a death and several beatings. Ray happily killed Haskell...granted he was a much more horrible guy than DJ. I just wish the scene with Sara looking through Ray's kit, he had not seemed so happy to see the bindings.

I noticed Greg carrying the gun on him now when they were at the house. I am still kind of disappointed they never really dealt with him carrying a gun all of the sudden this season.[/spoiler]

Side note, damn Eric looks hotter and hotter every episode. :drool:

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like what Greg was wearing in the last scene when Ray was being interviewed by IA.

11. semadurgun27

semadurgun27 Civilian

Nice share boss...

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I really like his hair this season - natural but still messy; gives it character, while still looking professional.

13. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I was very pleased with Greg's screentime in the ep, and his outfits [​IMG] I could understand Greg's POV, and I was happy that he understood Sara's too, I think if he'd have gotten angry with Sara I would have been annoyed.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was more than happy with the episode and Greg's screen time. Now hopfully Eric's contract will be renewed and we will see him again next season. But OMG now we have to wait until Sept to see Greg again!!

15. Dizzney

Yeah waiting to see more of him is the rough part. September is so far away... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.