Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally great showcase episode for Eric tonight.
So glad Greg got to show a range of emotions in tonight's episode. Of course it also gives the chance for people who do not like Greg to talk bad about his character. But in the end he did the right thing and he knew he had done wrong and even expected to be suspended.

Anyway, I am happy!

Totally great showcase episode for Eric tonight.
So glad Greg got to show a range of emotions in tonight's episode. Of course it also gives the chance for people who do not like Greg to talk bad about his character. But in the end he did the right thing and he knew he had done wrong and even expected to be suspended.

Anyway, I am happy!

And so far only one person has really said anything bad about him. And that was kinda my fault for the blaming Nick thing. I did like the ep, although I was beginning to get mad at Greg by the end. At the train station, I was muttering "If you let her leave, I'll hate you!" :lol: Glad he didn't.

I think it's safe now to talk without spoiler tags.:)

I' have to say I'm a little disapointed on the episode overall, but all of Greg's scenes were great.:) Like Disney said, it was nice to see a more serious side of Greg for once, since he's usually being the comic relief.

And so far only one person has really said anything bad about him. And that was kinda my fault for the blaming Nick thing. I did like the ep, although I was beginning to get mad at Greg by the end. At the train station, I was muttering "If you let her leave, I'll hate you!" :lol: Glad he didn't.
I admit I got a little nervous when she started walking toward that bus and Greg didn't do anything to stop her. I was relived when those cops appeared behind the bus. I'm happy he did the right thing in the end.

BTW, when Greg pulled those Vegas books from the shelf, was I the only one secretly hoping that we would finally get to see his old Vegas book?:D Ok, so maybe it was too much to hope for, but it would have been nice if Greg would have even mentioned it,like "I found this out when I did research for my book". :)

BTW, when Greg pulled those Vegas books from the shelf, was I the only one secretly hoping that we would finally get to see his old Vegas book?:D

Nope! I was hoping for it too. :)
I was kind of hoping for the book to be seen too. :(

I knew that Greg would not let her get away. I was just like...when are the dang cops going to arrive. I sort of figured it was Greg calling Catherine in her last scene before the one at the end. The way she looked at the phone told me he was calling her. So it was just a matter of time for the cops to arrive as I saw it. Still I felt so bad for Greg at the end. It was interesting to see him hurt by love for a change and not physically hurt. Different kind of emotion from him.

I did enjoy the episode, parts did feel weird and not a normal CSI, but CSI often has episodes that are not the norm. I was not disappointed at all. :D

And I think this was the most Greg has even been in an episode and probably ever will be, which makes me happy and yet sad at the same time. 11 seasons to get it. :rolleyes:

I thought it was cheesy but not in a bad way. In an "oh that's soooo sweeeeet!" way. :adore: :D It made me giggle, a lot, and I didn't even care about the dead/not so dead bodies. :lol:

The only thing that really bothered me was would it have killed them to have him call her from his HOME? :lol:

True, I think we will never get to see where Greg lives. I think he might actually live at the Lab. :lol:

Guys I loved it, that was fun.:lol: I wasn't like watching a usual CSI episode but it didn't bother me. Finally our guy had a different storyline.Our guy got hurt by love. He has grown more. That's a nice development. Now i wonder if CSI show is coming closer to the big end :p

Greg was funny when he needed to be funny, sad when he needed to be, serious , angry, hurt... Eric did a good job, it was all in his eyes. I am glad the episode wasn't teary but sweet , funny , something like an old love movies. Maybe they should took the episode in b/w like they did in Roshomama.
Glad to see Greg didn't let her go in the end.

The episode itself was not all that good but I was just so happy to have a Greg-centric ep that I didn't care!!

My fave line was at the end: "Catherine, why do the rotten ones smell so good"?

The episode itself was not all that good but I was just so happy to have a Greg-centric ep that I didn't care!!

My fave line was at the end: "Catherine, why do the rotten ones smell so good"?

Agreed. The episode as a whole was actually kind of boring to be honest. But I enjoyed just looking at Greg, Nick and Archie lol.

I agree that Greg's line at the end was the best line all episode. The worst line was definitely the very cheesy "I've loved you since Tuesday" one lol.

Well, I have to say I actually loved it... It was so nice to see Greg/Eric showing all those emotions ("falling in love"- very sweet, by the way-, "broken hearted" and so...)

I felt kinda sorry for him, cause he always gets fooled (first the identity theft, now... he finally gets to date a woman and it's a "rotten one" who "used him")... don't really think he's dumb... far away from it... only a little innocent and trusting, but I was happy to see him do the right thing at the end...

And yeah, I thought he was going to find his old vegas book on that scene too :D

And... Dita was excellent (I didn't know her very much... only that she was Marilyn Manson's wife -and Eric's friend, and he went to their wedding party-... now I know she is a good actress as well!)

Last edited:
Well, I have to say I actually loved it... It was so nice to see Greg/Eric showing all those emotions ("falling in love"- very sweet, by the way-, "broken hearted" and so...)

I felt kinda sorry for him, cause he always gets fooled (first the identity theft, now... he finally gets to date a woman and it's a "rotten one" who "used him")... don't really think he's dumb... far away from it... only a little innocent and trusting, but I was happy to see him do the right thing at the end...

And yeah, I thought he was going to find his old vegas book on that scene too :D

And... Dita was excellent (I didn't know her a lot... only knew that she was Marilyn Manson's wife -and Eric's friend, and he went to their wedding party-... now I know she could act as well!)

I 100% agree with everything you said. I loved how Eric displayed so many emotions in one episode... the writers did an amazing job with the episode, but Eric's acting was to good for words. I didn't find the episode boring at all... but that's just me. I was a bit worried that he was actually going to let her go, but I guess my lack of trust in writers comes from being an addicted Miami fan- :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I learned Vegas writers know what it takes! I think the Greg-centric episode was a long time coming, and perfectly fitting for his style. Awesome, over all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back