Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hey I managed to get the clip of Eric from TMZ so hopefully those of you who could not watch it now can. Here is the link.
    I noticed it looked like he had a splint or a band aid or something on his one finger when he kind of lifts his left hand up during talking.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  2. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Hehe i tried the same thing yesterday and my silly computer couldn't capture the video. At least my print screen thing works.:lol: I watched your video, too (thanks btw!) but my eyes still couldn't catch the band aidish thing.

3. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

That was great! Thank you Dizzney :D

4. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Dang. I'm using my old computer because my new one is deciding not to acknowledge my wireless connection again, and I was able to hear the clip but only got a fuzzy still of Eric. I would have like to see his facial expressions.

Thanks for the link!!!

5. Dizzney

Here is a screen capture of what does look like a splint on his finger now that I see it.
    broken finger?

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:confused:

Could be or part of the papparazi's equipment, wouldn't they have asked him about it if that were his (broken) finger?

7. Dizzney

No it is definitely his hand...in the screen cap you can't really tell by the way it looks but you could by the video. And I doubt the paps would care about his finger. They were too busy asking about CSI...and even if they did ask, they did not air it.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey guys, I've been sick since Friday but I come back today and WOW Eric on TMZ, and of course I was too sick to watch but thanks Dizzney for posting the link. And CSI Thurs was awesome, loved the interaction with Nick. It reminded me of the old days of Nick and Warrick.

9. sharp52092

I guess that could be true, I wonder if they'll write the broken finger into CSI or hide it

10. sharp52092

Sorry for posting twice, I don't know what happened

11. Dizzney

Well I'm not completely sure it is a broken finger, could be sprained or something. It will be interesting if we see the splint show up on the show.

There is also a facebook account, which I do think really is Eric just because of some interaction he had with family members on it. Anyway, last week Friday he said he was sick. I've noticed in all the recent spoiler pics DLA is releasing, Eric hasn't been in any. Makes me think he really might be sick and they lessened his role in the ep they are shooting now. Of course this is all me speculating. :lol:

12. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

Well, after checking out your photo and analyzing it thoroughly :D it doesn't look to be taped at the knuckles. Wouldn't one do that if it were broken to prevent bending? I firmly believe :lol: that he was secretly using this "sickness" to get his football on thus taping that particular finger in case of over usage against the other teams fans. He is from Wisconsin, you know. :lol:

13. Dizzney

Dang straight! Go Packers!! :D

14. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I think I know the account you mean - is it the one who called everyone 'pricks', had a moan about the number of friend requests he had and then said he didn't know why he bothered with his page? I actually defriended it a while back because I didn't like to think that Eric was actually such a grouchy bastard. :D

15. Dizzney

NO, I don't think that is the same one. I remember a Twitter account that was like that but it was not him. There are several saying it is him on Facebook though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.