Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be fun if we ever saw his house and suddenly find out he has a parrot. And if Sara came in and said "I knew you would end up with one." :lol:

It would be fun if we ever saw his house and suddenly find out he has a parrot. And if Sara came in and said "I knew you would end up with one." :lol:

This definately would be awesome moment:guffaw:
EDIT: btw i noticed mentions of Greg's screentime improvement. well that is great news, it makes me want to see those episodes even more. really seems someone listens to our thoughts:lol:

EDIT2: wow Greg's been pretty fast promoted to Level 3 now. almost slipped this piece of information. i think that's awesome that he's getting more screentime. btw i loved the interview, his voice.... ahh....

Last edited:
I was thinking and I wonder if Greg goes home for the holidays. Heck I wonder if any of them go home for the holidays. I could see him dressing up like Santa. :lol:

I was thinking and I wonder if Greg goes home for the holidays. Heck I wonder if any of them go home for the holidays. I could see him dressing up like Santa. :lol:

Yeah CSI does need a Christmas ep :)

A Christmas episode would definitely be awesome! If Greg was still in his lab it would be all decked out for Christmas with lights and stockings and of course mistletoe :lol:

Oh Yeah, I could totally see him hanging mistletoe all over the place just so he could kiss all the girls. :lol:

For those not scared to be spoiled, I highly suggest you check out the spoiler thread for some info about Greg. :D

Thanks for letting us know!Accidently :p i was avoiding the spoilers for awhile.
This season will be great for Eric.

Yeah so far this season has been very kind to Greg. Of course it took 10 years. :lol:

Tonights episode wasn't really good to Greg, he only had three scenes. It would have been nice to get some longer scenes, since we're going to have to wait for three weeks before we get any new episodes. Though I can't say I'm that suprised about the lack of screentime, considering the episode was so focused on that FBI guy
and also because he's getting that big episode in january (just thinking about it makes me really exited:D), which I think usually means less screentime in other episodes.
I liked it when he called that witness a jerk and Nick and Catherine didn't even raise eyebrowns about it. Greg was just saying aloud what everybody was thinking. :lol:

Last edited:
I think they probably film more than one ep at once, so it stands to reason that he might be in some more than others, maybe?

Must admit, I'm not looking forward to the upcoming DLA ep. He doesn't seem to like our Greggo all that much!

Last night's episode was pretty good, but Greg could have been used a lot more, especially in some of those scenes that they used Hodges instead of Greg.

Yeah, not as much Greg as there could have been, but it was a good ep overall and he was in it more than he's been in others, so I'm not too disappointed.

I'm really excited for that ep too Lionsheart! And if it does mean he loses a scene here or there in a couple of other eps, I'm ok with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back