Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah i didn't get why Greg who is a CSI trusted that company. It made me think maybe this story is not finished yet. Naaah, probably it is just for some comedy :p

Greg was really funny with Hodges this week and he was looking good. This season is going well for now.:drool:

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

3. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

:lol: The guy that introduced it is the voiceover guy from The X Factor!

Thanks for posting :)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think I posted that a few months ago, but good to bring it back for those who did not see it then. It was done in the early summer this year. It's kind of a funny interview just because of the interviewer.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I remember you posting it awhile back, but its always good to hear Eric's voice again.

6. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

There was a nice bit of ADR in there though, where Greg says "There are plenty of ligit companies doing that but..." It kind of makes you wonder if TPTB suddenly got worried about offending some of them!

7. Dizzney

Yeah I noticed that seemed like ADR work too...his voice tone was slightly different when he said that line. They probably didn't want to offend any legit companies.

I have a feeling this week's ep we might not get as much Greg as the last few. I do hope I am wrong though. :)

8. Dizzney

Well it looks like I figured correctly. Greg was on half the time he was on in the last 4 episodes. I could just see this episode was going to be a heavy Ray/Nick one, which it was.

Of course, our guy looked hot as ever and I am loving that sometimes this season he is tucking in his shirt. :drool: The last scene with him out at the truck he was like that. Looking HOT!

I also like seeing him do a little DNA stuff again, only because it seemed like for awhile there they forgot he was the DNA guru before Wendy came along.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah not so much Greg this week, but I liked that his time on screen was spread out so we could enjoy seeing him throughout the episode. Next week looks promising and funny though.

10. Dizzney

Yes, next week does look very promising for Greg and possibly some more humor.

I did like his line about a test for Goats blood to Nick. :lol:

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Me too. If he is going to be in the lab, at least he should do DNA things as a DNA guru. Just glad he is not doing Archie's job anymore :p

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh me too :)

13. Dizzney

At least it looks like this week's upcoming episode will feature a bit of him. It's always a plus when he is in the promo for an episode. :lol:

I still hope he gets a juicy episode this season.

14. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Indeed!! I was watching this ep in the train station on friday so I had to refrain from drooling too much :guffaw:

I am intrigued! *runs to spoiler thread*

15. Dizzney

You're best bet is to run to the spoiler pics thread...there you can see some nice stuff. :)

It's funny, I am watching some Season 9 eps on Spike right now and thinking how much more I like his hair now. Just that little more fullness in it makes him look so much hotter (and younger in some ways).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.