Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, there is still no reason he couldn't have been in this last episode more, especially since Ray was missing from it entirely. Sara was in a ton and even Hodges more than usual.

Way too much Hodges!! We could have used more Greg I agree. But wow did you notice his hair? Its getting curly on top, looks really cute. Was it me or did it look a bit lighter too?

It's didn't look lighter to me...I think it is just because he had no product on it. I know when if you use gel or something it makes it look darker, but he seems to be going natural with his hair now. I do likey. :drool:

I do admit the cardigan was a bit odd for him to wear. Sometimes lately he wears things I just can't see Greg wearing. That was actually one of them. :lol:

I do admit the cardigan was a bit odd for him to wear. Sometimes lately he wears things I just can't see Greg wearing. That was actually one of them. :lol:

At least he's not wearing the button ups that look like they came from Grandpa Olaf's closet anymore LOL.

Yeah I posted some last weekend from the episode. He is wearing it in the scene with Hodges. :lol:

It's definitely an odd choice for him. But in the scene with Hodges, is it just me or does his pants kind of look Urkle'd? :lol: It may have just been the weird camera angle from the part of the scene in the one cap I looked at, but they look like they're up his waist too high lol.

I'm not sure what you are referring too. I didn't see anything that looked like you were referring too since his shirt and cardigan seemed to be long and covered past his waist.

DLA tweeted a pic of George & Eric on the last day of filming of 2010... :)

Photo

Edit: Bugger, I put this in the wrong thread, didn't I? Sorry!

Last edited:
Yeah, you should have put it in the George Eads thread, :) Just kidding, I know Eric is in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back