Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

It wouldn't be so bad about them letting Ray run with his own scenes, if the dude hadn't been totally lost about how to even do fingerprints. Come on, he has no experience and had to be taught everything and now he's a lead on investigations? I not only feel bad for Greg, but I feel bad for all the csi's. Catherine is the supervisor but so far she's shown very little authority this season. Like Wojo said, Greg even invited her to his scene. Look how long it took before Nick was a lead? The big deal between him and Sara leading. Okay back to Greg. This season has totally sucked for him. He's being bossed around by a newbie when he's doing someone else's job, Archie in the av lab. He's barely worked any crime scenes and when he does someone else usually takes over it. When the case came together this week, Greg was out of it. Why didn't he go with Nick and Riley to the airport? He's the one that figured out about the low flying plane. I'm finally up to season 8, I started from season 1 a couple months ago and I sort of wish Greg was still a lab rat. He was funny and had more screen time and made more of a difference in cases, it seems. Plus, it seems like the lab rats are getting more screen time than him. I miss funny, happy go lucky Greg.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg didn't go with Nick and Riley because it wasn't his case, I agree with some of what your saying but I do think that this season has been great for Greg. He may not have had a centric episode but he has been very involved in the cases. Plus his time on screen has also been excellant (except on a few occasions).

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I agree. For the most part it's been a big improvement for him screentime wise. I'm just still a little miffed about the 200th ep. Anyway, in "No Way Out" he was kind of the man in charge. It seemed like he was the lead at that scene and referred to Ray and Riley as "my guys" like Grissom always did with his CSIs.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah well just about everybody hated the 200th episode, Greg fans or not.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I will say he has had more screen time this season than last season. There have just been a few disappointing moments with him always taking over Archie's job in the lab this season. I mean he has done it about 4 or 5 times so far this season.

6. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Huh? He's already a Level 3? Dude, I totally missed that! Oo

When did he got promoted to level 2? I just checked and found out he got promoted to level 3 in 9x09. I totally missed that again. Can't believe it. I must pay attention on what is said. :lol:

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

We don't know when Greg got promoted to level 2 :rolleyes: all we know is that in 19 Down.... he was suddenly a CSI Level 3. No ones complaining because it's about time. Now if they would just let him work cases on his own or supervise Riley or Ray :rolleyes: and yes I mean supervise Ray. Not have Ray telling him what to do :brickwall:

8. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Ah. Ok. So it's not my fault that I missed his first promotion. *yay* :D

But still...very weird.

I was also very confused that Ray got so much screentime and cases to work alone on..*yuck* Hope that'll change and we can see Greg working on his own. *crosses fingers*

9. Dizzney

We all missed his promotion to Level 2. :lol: You were not the only one. It is a shame still. Anyway I like to think that he became a Level 2 somewhere in the middle of Season 7.

Yeah I want to see him boss someone around. :)

10. PassionateRebel

PassionateRebel Victim

Hey Everyone

I'm Recently New to This Site and a HUGE fan of Greg/Eric.

So i thought i would just introduce myself to everyone. My Name is Kirstie but you can call me Kay :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the thread/site, Kay. :)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome Kay!

I blame GSR for us not seeing Greg get promoted to lvl 2 - or rather I blame the writers for caring too much about one thing and not the other. They are doing the same thing now with Ray.

13. Dizzney

Welcome Kay! Hope you can join in our chats here.

Yeah I blame GSR and now Ray too.

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hey, Kay! Nice to see new faces around:)

I'm trying not to blame anyone... maybe except writers. Finally I have some view on Ray and I'm kinda like him but only when on the spot are Greg, Cath and Nick. I'm close to see our big disappointments. And I hate that Greg is doing Archie's job. It's really annoying.

15. PassionateRebel

PassionateRebel Victim

Hey Everyone,

I would Love to Join in, So what are your guys talking about ??:lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.