Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was worried that might happen too, of course I am glad it didn't. I feel Greg's screentime in this episode was pretty good. I enjoyed the episode.

If anyone is interested there is a petition on EricSzmandaWeb about the screentime being equal and such. Especially for Eric.

http://www.petitiononline.com/csis9ch/petition.html

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The only problem with that petition is a bunch of GSR fans are requesting them back too. :lol: Nooooo, not good.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, that's not gonna happen since it was the actor's choices to leave. I seriously doubt Billy would come back permanently. The theater is his first love. I'm not sure about Jorja, but it would be hard to write Sara back as a CSI given the way she left. :lol:

The writers did a very good job last night with giving everyone equal screentime. I think Ray only had one or two more scenes than Cath which is an improvement in of itself. If I recall, Greg had at least seven scenes, so that's a vast improvement from last week as well. :)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This isn't the petition you are referring to, its a different one. Besides I would never sign anything to bring back GSR, WP, JF or GD because IMO CSI is better without them. (I didn't have a problem with GD but since Warrick is dead he can't come back anyway)

This petition is strictly about giving CSI actors the respect they deserve (mainly Eric since it was done by someone on EricSzmandaWeb) equal screentime for not just Eric but Marg and George,the 200th episode and how Ray/Laurence should not monopolize the show.

Please sign

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Dizzney was referring to the fact that even on the above petition, some of the signers' comments are "bring back Grissom and Sara" and things like that. In fact, that's all some of the signers even said which is sad given the fact that that is not what the petition is about.

6. Dizzney

That's exactly what I was referring too. They always have to get their two bits in to ruin the petition. :rolleyes:

Yeah Greg was definitely in a lot more than the previous week and glad to see him in it. And at least the extended preview for next week actually shows him twice, basically the same scene but still, we know he is in it.

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I think I would definitely let TPTB know I'm not happy about the direction the show is going, but I don't think I'd sign any petition.

Haven't watched the latest ep but I'm really happy to know Eric gets more screen time. I'll be watching it tomorrow.

I decided not to watch Mascara at all. And to me, after 9 seasons, that's really sad.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh I didn't know that, I didn't read any of the comments. Damn GSR fans have to monopolize everything! That really ticks me off! :(:(

However, we can still sign for Eric, maybe add we don't want GSR back? Just a suggestion.

9. Dizzney

Yeah and just like how they love to say the ratings have fallen since those two left. ARGH! The show is 9 years old...of course they will fall after awhile. ER's did and it still went on to 15 years.

Okay back to Eric, just hope they do see our pleas and next season make us happy.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I signed the petition and said Eric deserves more screen time and for Greg to be treated like a level 3 csi. I'm very annoyed how Ray is doing his own crime scenes and Greg isn't. WTF, he's only a csi 1, has no idea what he's doing. TPTB need to pull their heads out of someone ass. If they don't watch it they are going to lose another important person on the show.

Happy Easter!!!!

11. Dizzney

I agree about being treated like a CSI 3. I am getting super annoyed at seeing Ray getting to work alone on cases and he is only a level 1. Greg should be getting to do that not Ray. :scream:

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I signed it as well, hope it helps somehow.

Yeah, we waited for like 4 seasons to learn Greg got promoted but it turned out these CSI levels mean nothing, and Ray can do practically everything :rolleyes: It's not only annoying, I could live with that, but also completely nonsensical and improbable. TPTB should pay more attention to who can do what kind of work, or the show will lose (or already lost :() all the credibility.

Ok, end of rant, I'd like to wish you all Happy Easter, maybe the future episodes will restore our faith in the writers :lol:

Dizzney - thx so much for this beautiful postcard :D

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Happy Easter! I posted this once on the pic thread but its more appropriate for today. I had found it in my email from M&M's candy (I didn't manipulate it in any way).

[​IMG]

Thanks to those who signed the petition.

14. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Honestly whenever i thought i understand what the points are between a level 1 and 3 or when/why a csi does the thing a lab rat shoul do or a cop should do , another confusing detail comes up :p Logical or unlogical the writers don't follow the rules in a tv show. I find it natural but annoying at the same time :wtf: I hope the petition works.

About the episode 19... I like the way Greg invited (!?) Cath to the case, what a gentleman :lol: Is he wearing the same jacket he was wearing in last week's episode ? He was also very stylish with that hazmat thing. In the end Nick ,Riley and Greg went to breakfast. Nice. Again no something Greg -centric but at least he wasn't doing Archie's job.On the other hand he was sitting near him with Cath :p

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It really annoys me that Ray gets solo cases when Greg has yet to have one. Guess they make exceptions to the rules for their new star! :(

Why did Greg invite Catherine into the case when she is the supervisor? It should have been the other way around, that was weird to me.

I hope the petition works too but TPTB pretty much do as they please. I am preparing my self to write some letters this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.