Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

Ah, Eric simply takes my breath away. :D And he's got jokes.

I love how he said in an interview that he disliked the other CSI spin-offs because he feels like they're copying/mocking him & the other OG CSI cast members.

:p

He is so under-appreciated though, and definitely deserves more scenes. Even though he's a "main character," he barely gets any air time comparably to the other members. Sigh.

And I can't even recall the amount of respect I had for him when I found out that he is an activist for the "Peace for Burma/Free Aung San Suu Kyi" Campaign. It's very endearing to see a star like him go to a third world country and volunteer; and campaign for peace and restoration. I respect Jorja Fox as well.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I just hope we see more of him this week than we did last week, otherwise I will really be bummed out.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I hope that the latest ep was a one big mistake (not only cause of lack of our guy) and next time we'll see more Greg.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope its wrong, but I didn't see him in the promo either but that's not unusual. Although sometimes when it gets near the end of the season they double up filming episodes , like Spellbound and the Unusual suspect (season 6). Remember Greg & Grissom were in one and not the other and visa versa with Nick & Sara. We'll see.

5. Dizzney

Well if that is the case, then Greg should have an episode of his own since I saw everyone else in the promo but him.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

:lol::lol: Dummy me! I just realized that after I wrote that, he was the only one not in the promo. We already had a Ray show, how bout a Greg show.

7. Dizzney

TPTB do not think Greg is special enough to have his own episode anymore. :( It just seems like since Season 7 they just have not bothered really to think about giving him one.

8. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Where was that interview?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm wondering that too. I saw an interview where George said that, but I don't recall one with Eric saying that.

10. Dizzney

That is a really old interview when he said that. I have seen it but I remember it was done around season 3 or 4 of CSI.

11. Dizzney

Yay!! We got more Greg in this episode than the last one. I just wish they would not always leave him out of the previews. Grrrr!

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Yeah, but it doesn't take a lot to be more than last episode. I still wasn't that impressed with it. It was kind of frustrating how Ray and Hodges both seemed to hijack his case at various points.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I was beginning to think we weren't getting any Greg this ep. It was half way through before he showed up. I'm glad he finally got out in the field and was doing some csi'ing. Sadly, we saw Hodges doing more stuff than he has the last few eps. So is Hodges and Wendy going to become csi's? I hope not, cause there doesn't seem to be enough room for Greg on the team much alone two more.

14. Dizzney

I agree, seems to be getting more eps based on his character than Greg is. Each of the last 2 seasons we have had one and now this upcoming one. Greg did not have any episode last season and so far this season where he was the main guy. I still say he does not get the respect he deserves.

Yeah Greg could have been in this ep more. I am so sick already of Ray working solo on cases as a Level 1 and Greg STILL has yet to have one. It bites!!

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Is it bad I was waiting for Greg to have a heart attack? at least he woulda had a broader storyline...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.