Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

He definitely has everything, IMO, to be the boss. Then again, I think many of the characters do. Cath, Nick, Rick and Greg definitely do. I think, if given another chance, Brass could as well. I think Ray, Archie and Wendy (and maybe Riley as well) have the right temperaments for it, though they lack the right sort of experience.

And Dizzney, this might be the fic you're thinking of where Greg is the boss.

And Dierdre, I just have to ask -- who is the guy in your signature? He has a very eerie resemblance to a semi-friend/ex of mine.

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

That'd be the best spin off in the history;)

Deirdre:p:lol: Don't worry, Dierdre is still the similiar name to my nickname here, lol. And the guy is Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood, Generation Kill and various Swedish movies). He's in the avi too.

3. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Greg as the boss ? :D What a nice idea... I think it was Eric who said in an interview something like ''Grissom sees a part of himself alittle in Greg''... Or it was WP said that , i really can't remember... Anybody remember? Anyway I mean yeah, Greg has everything to be a leader i think, like Griss, maybe he would be better than him ...:alienblush:

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg would be better than Grissom was, because Greg is in touch with other peoples feelings and Grissom never was.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree, Greg would be better than Grissom just due to what you mentioned, Wojo.

happyharper, that is not the fic I was thinking of but thanks anyways. :)

6. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Exactly... I like Griss alot but need to say Greg would be more empathetic and sympathetic boss...

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

That's very true. Greg has no problem with people and understands them. I'd love to see him as a boss.

8. Dizzney

I was just watching Post Mortem again on Spike and just how well he handled that whole situation shows his potential to be a leader.

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Eric showed in this ep masterpiece. So true, Dizz, that this ep is showing Greg's potential to be the leader.

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Count me among those who think Greg would be a perfect leader :thumbsup:
    I agree, Greg's really good with people and - also because he remembers the problems he had at the beginning of his career as a CSI - would never be condescending or unhelpful towards others.

11. Dizzney

And he would be willing to stand up for his employees, just like he stood up to Grissom in defending Mia in Harvest. I think him doing that back then also gave him a lot more respect in Grissom's eyes.

12. Dizzney

Okay I got a question, an Eric one. If he was not on CSI, which current other show would you like to see Eric on? Guest role or main role does not matter.

For me, I do not watch a whole lot of others shows right now, but if I had to pick, I would like to see him on Criminal Minds playing a bad guy. I do not know why but I want to see him playing a gritty role, something he can really show a different side on.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh wow, that's a really hard question and I've never thought about it. I guess that Criminal Minds pick is s good one even when I've seen only few episodes of this show. I think that Eric joined CSI 'cause from the beginning he knew that would be his regular job so surely he'd look for something similiar. I can easily imagine Eric in other role 'cause he's talented but I'd rather him in other crime show or something to do with paranormal stuff or the best - SF.

14. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I would like to see him in Battlestar Galactica as a damn hot, cool, unbalanced, philosophic, confused,angry but sweet Cylon :p! I think BG is one of the best sci-fi shows i have ever seen and it would be great to see Eric Szmanda there. :cool:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh, I have to jump in here for this talk about Greg being boss. I haven't posted in here since Gesh, probably 4 years. So HI *waves to everyone*

I totally agree with you guys about him making a great boss. I do like Grissom, but he did lack a lot in the boss department. He didn't like doing the paper work, bad. Even when it came to his workers getting raises and things for the lab. Also, he wasn't very sympathetic to them. He got it, but he couldn't show it. I'll probably get slaughtered here, but I think it's a joke Catherine being the head now. *ducks* Over the years I think she's shown how irresponsible she can be. I like Cath a lot, but she's not boss material in my eyes. I truly think Nick should have got it. She lets her feelings towards men get in her way, rather it be men she thinks are scum or men she wants to um get with. She doesn't have good judgement skills. When the team was split up I think she showed she wasn't made out to be a boss. Sure the guys have shown some poor skills here and there and tend to get too envolved in some cases, but for the most part it's been a good thing they do. LIke Nick with Gumdrops. I think Greg has good skills all around to be a boss. He seems to learn from his mistakes and moves on.

Great question, Dizzney. I would love to see him on Criminal Minds. It's my 2nd fav show. BUT I'd like to see him join the team. I think he would get along great with Reid and he could add some humor to the show, not really that it needs it. I'd like to see him play a role of a bad guy too. Though with those big ole puppy dog eyes it would be harder to believe he could be sinister. Which would be better, never suspect him. ;)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.