Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I will still watch it, just because I know there is some Greg in the episode next week, but overall I still think he gets the short end of the stick. Even with the newbies now, they seem to be shown more than him. Well Ray, I can understand due to who is playing him, but lately Riley even gets more than Greg.

Will Greg ever get the respect he so deserves? :(

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Riley didn't get more scenes tonight than Greg though. She only had four scenes. He had at least two more than her. :)

I do think the reason that people are clamouring for more Nick drama is because some feel they were cheated out of it due to WPs exit. A lot of people still feel Nicky should have been the one to find Warrick. I like Nick, he's my second favorite character. But, I want to know more about Greg. :lol: I don't want anymore "greg gets the snot beaten out of him" type of storylines though. It literally pained me to watch that. I dunno, I just feel like every show is always picking on my fave guy on there. :lol: Greg on this show, Adam on NY, Ryan on Miami, Reid on Criminal Minds, etc etc. It never ends. :lol:

However, I wouldn't mind a little emotional stuff for Greg. Maybe something happens to someone in his family or something like that. That could be interesting and it would give Eric a chance to shine (not that he doesn't always :) ).

Maybe there's a way people could get both though. Greg and Nick at a scene together, one of them gets hurt (looks more serious than it actually is- the injury I mean) and the other freaks out. Whichever way that scene would be prefered.

I want to know more about Greg's family though.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  3. Dizzney

I do not count scenes, I count length of time on screen. Riley actually had about equal time with Greg this week. But Riley is still new, overall I think since Greg has been on the show forever, he should get priority over her. But I am not a writer. Oh how I wish I was for that show. :lol:

Yeah I still would love to know more about his family. I mean it strikes me as odd he has hardly mentioned them. Only Papa Olaf...and not even him lately.

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

This isn't totally related to Greg/Eric, but since Eric Szmanda has been involved with the US Campaign for Burma, I thought I'd share this update from Amnesty Int'l:

Perhaps the celebrity video campaign that Szmanda, Jorja Fox and Wallace Langham participated in also had an effect on this progress :)

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I need to agree with GNRFan. I understand this point but seriously, I don't think that Nick's drama in next ep can be a solution 'cause he should find Warrick, not Grissom. And well, Nick has a lot, he had amazing eps like GD or Gumdrops. Nick is a very well developed character (there are some OOC moments but they're little and easy to forget). Greg still needs to shine so writers, back to work and write some good ep for our favorite guy.

happyharper, thanks for the info. Surely Eric is happy to hear this news:)

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am glad that Ma Khin Khin Leh was released and I am so proud of our Eric for taking a stand against the happenings in Burma.

I do want some drama for Greg as well but I also don't have a problem with Nick getting his though, he's my 2nd fave character. I think his fans also felt cheated over the lack of continuity following Grave danger and personally I don't blame them because nobody could go through that with no emotional problems afterwards.

But yeah I want to see Greg get the screen time and respect he deserves, but I don't want to see him hurt or have his job in jeopardy.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They arrested a three year and detained her for five days? :wtf: A three year old doesn't even know or understand what a protest is! That is absolutely ridiculous! :shakes head:

Yeah, I agree. Especially don't want to see that last one. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

FYI - If anyone is interested (and I know you are) I have posted some screen caps from this weeks episode on the pic thread.

9. Dizzney

Yay for the US Campaign for Burma and Ma Khin Khin Leh. Nice to see some progress.

Except for the very next episode, we never got continuity for the Lab explosion with Greg. I mean they did not even give him scars in 4x4 when we clearly saw his back. And there is no way he would not have any scars from that explosion.

With the beating, we got all the continuity on the trial, but not much with Greg's actual emotional state of killing a man and then getting beat up to a pulp afterward. I guess I would like to see him working a case where someone is violently beat up or something near where it sort of affects him. I mean something drove Greg, besides the action, to want to be a CSI and deal with the much darker side of Forensics. I want to see what really gets his blood boiling.

BTW, did you guys see the spoiler picture thread? He looks sort of mad in those phots and dang if he does not look sexy when he is mad. :lol:

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I agree Dizz, those pics in the spoiler thread were very sexy! Yeah he did look a bit mad too. We rarely get to see that side of him, I only remember two other times were he was angry. In Big Shots when he confronted Mrs James and Leapin Lizards when he was bitten.

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I just saw the HOT spoiler picture and i think the same way, yes he seems mad. I hope we see some dark side of Greg. I mean 'angry Greg' of course...

About Greg in the last eppisode... You know , Greg doesn't carry a gun (i am glad he doesn't) but on the other hand there is so many scenes like that he is processing bullets and guns from the last three season if my memory is not wrong. Just an observation. :p

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  12. Dizzney

Yep, I would love to see some angry Greg too. Those really are the only two times I recall him being mad on the show, Wojo. He overall is a very calm guy.

I mean even when he was laying on the street in Fannysmackin' he was still almost acting like nothing happened. Just going on tell Sara what to look for and all. Only in the hospital when he talked about his mom did he finally breakdown. That scene still really makes me wonder about his relationship with his family. You could tell he really loves them, but he was just to scared to scare them or disappoint them, almost. I still wish we would hear a little more about his actual parents. I mean did his parents even visit him then...we never really found out.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wonder if Greg ever told his parents the truth? That could be an interesting story arc if his parents ever came to Vegas for a visit. Knowing Greg he just might pay Wendy to trade places with him for a day so he wouldn't have to tell them!!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  14. Dizzney

Yeah we do not even know if he did ever tell him the truth. That is what annoys me so much, we know so little. It would be interesting if that happened, what you said, Wojo!

I honestly think though, by now, they do know he is a CSI.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I agree with Wojo that this arc would be great. And wow, I just imagined that Greg's parents came and they didn't know all truth about him. That would something interesting to see. Writers have a lot of possiblites to show Greg, increase his character and use him to make a good action ep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.