Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we really have many things to choose from. I hope that next eps will have more and more Greg. It's a very good trend from the writers' side.

I had forgotten to mention the scene in For Warrick. It was very sad. the way Greg kept staring at the blood on Grissom's shirt. It made me cry too.

Also on the spoiler thread is a comment from Eric about an upcoming guest star and how well they did. I am puttin git in a spoiler box just in case.

Sabrina in Cleveland: I love Taylor Swift and am so excited to see her on CSI! Can you tell us anything else about her episode?
We were just on set for CSI's upcoming 200th episode, and the cast had nothing but great things to say about the adorable country starlet. Eric Szmanda tells us: "She did a great job! She kind of transformed herself; she's not giving people Taylor Swift; she's giving them the character. I think this will be the first of many roles for her."

I am sharing this because as we all know Eric is usually ignored when it comes to being asked to comment on something, this time he is not!

Last edited:
Also on the spoiler thread is a comment from Eric about an upcoming guest star and how well they did.
I am sharing this because as we all know Eric is usually ignored when it comes to being asked to comment on something, this time he is not!

Eric's comment is very sweet :) (well, what else should we expect from him?)

It's great he was asked for his opinion, maybe with more Greg on TV (I also hope this trend will continue), we'll finally get more Eric's interviews or comments :)

Yeah maybe they are finally realizing he is one of the main cast members now that he is on the show more often. Hopefully we will hear more from him in CSI interviews now. It would be nice.

Oh wow! Finally press gave us something. Comment was really sweet but we know how it likes about comments in the press about some extra guest appearences (especially when it's someone popular). I hope in future more questions and interviews for Eric.

Yes, he is a doll! :D

Yay, another new CSI tomorrow night. Hope we get as much Greg has we have had in the last couple of episodes.

One of my favorite Greg moments is from Fannysmackin' he was so convincing that I actually cried. Also whenever he talks of old Vegas and he lights up which i absolutely love.

I think that is why a lot of us love the Old Vegas stuff, just because he gets so excited talking about it.

I wonder if his book will ever be mentioned again?

I wonder about that too. I just know that he did not go to the publisher's meeting because of Warrick being shot and all.

Every time a character is excited about something it makes excited about it too.

Has anyone read the new CSI: book, Hunter? I think they listed Greg's eye color wrong.

Has anyone read the new CSI: book, Hunter? I think they listed Greg's eye color wrong.
You mean Headhunter? Yeah...Blue eyes....I was like...has this guy ever watched this show? It is so obvious Greg had brown eyes.

Ugh the spoiler thread gets me mad...everyone wants Nick drama.. I want more Greg stuff. I want some Greg drama that does not involve him getting hurt.

You mean Headhunter? Yeah...Blue eyes....I was like...has this guy ever watched this show? It is so obvious Greg had brown eyes.

Ugh the spoiler thread gets me mad...everyone wants Nick drama.. I want more Greg stuff. I want some Greg drama that does not involve him getting hurt.

Agreed! Well except for the getting hurt part. I wouldn't mind if he got hurt. The Ally-Sheedy-bite, or at least the hilarious scene with Cath that followed, in Leaping Lizards was fun, and the Fannysmacking arc was still the best Greg arc I've seen. Any Greg arc, no matter what happens, sounds good to me, assuming he doesn't get killed off and/or leave the show. But I definitely agree about the spoiler thread. I don't want to see anymore Nick drama. Nick's already had a lot, especially in comparison to Greg. I honestly don't think I'll be watching next week's episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back