Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, that actually sounds promising. I can't wait for some good old humoured Greg :D. And the serial case with Nick sounds awesome, i can't wait.

And how cool would it be if Eric wrote an episode, a nice Greg centred epi :lol:

Thanks Dizzy you rock!:)

Yeah soo by Christmas, Eric should be doing more interviews then?

Ah of course he listens to all the fans- just the weird ones like me that he cant NOT hear lol.

He'd be like Who is that crazy english :wtf: doing here?

Actuarly I'd love to see Eric write a short film with George Eads playin a part. Now that would be good, cause George needs to do a good movie (epecially after CSI), and we all know that Eric is talented to do it. Something gritty, challenging and something least likely you'd expect either of them to do. Cause after all we all might as well expect typecasting. Look at it as a challenge!!

Why not? Sounds silly? Hm, Mrs Szmanda? can I borrow your ear please!!?

:shifty:

Well that article that I quoted was a few years old. Maybe he is not as interested in writing anymore or right now. I mean he does have two projects online now, so I am sure they both keep him busy enough outside of CSI.

Well that article that I quoted was a few years old. Maybe he is not as interested in writing anymore or right now. I mean he does have two projects online now, so I am sure they both keep him busy enough outside of CSI.

Dizzy!!
:eek:

Na I think only erockster keeps him busy, but he's a very busy man... So yeah it could take him a long time to do it, but sometimes a good project takes ages.

NO I would really like to see Mr Szmanda direct and star in his own production, of course if George stared in it as well, then thats the added publicity thrown in!!!

Got another Greg spoiler(s) for you guys...

9x8 Brings back some of Greg's fascination with old Vegas and shows off his unique sense of humor. And in 9x9 Greg works with Nick on a serial killer case.

Seee i told you all doubting thomases lol. Two of my fav topics nicky and greggo and serial killers...

I'm not here for a day or a little bit longer and then when I am I see spoilers! LOL, sometimes is really good to be busy. And just saying in case if anyone would think that I'm working very hard - Friday: last six epis of first season, today: 11 epis of second season... I know, I'm crazy:lol:

Just love spoilers!

Wooohooooo. Nick, Greg and serial killer! Do I need to add more here?:devil:

Maybe he had some projects in his drawer? Even if he said few years back that he's interesting in writing, that doesn't mean that he totally gave it up, I think. Maybe he's waiting for the right moment? Or maybe he wants to make something perfect?

I did not say he gave up, I was just saying that he might not actively be writing right now. It's not to say in the future he may do something.

I know this is completely unrelated at the moment, but with Greg's screentime thing, maybe he does what Robert Sean Leonard (House) does. He says that with House, every actor gets paid per episode, reguardless of the screentime, so if he's on 3 seconds or 30 minutes he gets paid the same. Maybe Eric Szmanda just wants more time for other things so he does what RSL does?

Edit: Oh, and hell yeah on more spoiler news! :]

I know this is completely unrelated at the moment, but with Greg's screentime thing, maybe he does what Robert Sean Leonard (House) does. He says that with House, every actor gets paid per episode, reguardless of the screentime, so if he's on 3 seconds or 30 minutes he gets paid the same. Maybe Eric Szmanda just wants more time for other things so he does what RSL does?

Yeah well I think we have said that before that maybe is okay as long as he is on long enough to get paid. But I guess we just want to see more of him per episode so that is why we complain. We love him, what can we say. :p

Yeah well I think we have said that before that maybe is okay as long as he is on long enough to get paid. But I guess we just want to see more of him per episode so that is why we complain. We love him, what can we say. :p

Yeppers on that score, of course we love him.. (respect him, admire his work etc) or whatever words you choose to say about Mr Szmanda.

Otherwise we all wouldnt be here, we wouldnt have formed bonds with each other. Our love of Mr Szmanda has brought his fans together.

What more can I say?

Eric deserves more air time period. Greg Sanders is one of my fav characters on tv. Even if its only for shallow reasons, or more personal reasons (to u the reader!), yeah Eric needs more air time...

:cool:

Amen:lol:

Yeah, candygirl, Mr Szmanda is uniting people;)

And again, defintiley we want more screentime for Eric in CSI. Last spoilers are very very optimistic:D

Well I have a good feeling once Grissom is gone too, they will probably focus more on the main originals of the cast and have them working a lot with the new guy. They need to, because people want to see familiar faces still.

We can repeat that ten thousand times, but when Grissom is out of the show that really can mean more screentime for Greg. I've started to think in the optimistic way about new characters but main characters who are with show for years are the most important. They're the priority and we can hope that they won't forget that. Especially about Greg. Last news are great and we can guess that they heard our voices. And silently in mind that TPTB had idea of giving more screentime for Greg by themselves. Maybe I'm too optimistic now, but we can have hope:lol:

It never hurts to hope!

We can repeat that ten thousand times, but when Grissom is out of the show that really can mean more screentime for Greg. I've started to think in the optimistic way about new characters but main characters who are with show for years are the most important. They're the priority and we can hope that they won't forget that. Especially about Greg. Last news are great and we can guess that they heard our voices. And silently in mind that TPTB had idea of giving more screentime for Greg by themselves. Maybe I'm too optimistic now, but we can have hope:lol:

LOL ladies, well who knows... I hope we see more of Greg/Eric in the correct style storylines for Greg...

But no more beatings please, that really hurt me to watch our Greg/Eric getting beaten up.

I still have issues about that. I should let it go but still! :shifty:
Nice storylines...

Using again beating would be the most stupid idea of the year:lol:

I don't know what I should understand under the words "nice storyline". After all spoiler news we can wait only for a very good ones. Well, TPTB, don't disappoint us (like last time) or...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back