Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Maybe this will mean that Eric will get say the 10 minutes minimum that the other's get. It'll be interesting, to see if say, Greggo does get promoted to CSI 2, which I guess he should do. I think it'll be interesting to see the change in team dynamics, and where Greg fits in. Maybe he'll be more involved in the important conversations more, be more of a 'important' person within the crime lab.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I sure hope so but I just do not have faith in TPTB on the show, hopefully I am horribly wrong. Seeing as his name was hardly found in the spoilers for the first 4 episodes of Season 9, that is why I have my doubts

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe that's cause his character is getting a huge story arc that they don't want to give away. :) Probably not, but we can hope, right?

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh I guess. It's really infuriating the lack of him that we hear about... So I totally understand where you're doubts are coming from. But we can hope, as GregNickRyanFan says, maybe there's something huge in the pipeline?

I doubt that though. I've sent my letter off too now.

But maybe, just maybe, our letters and thoughts will be listened too? Or maybe the producers plan for Eric to have more screen time anyway? *fingers crossed*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

We preferre that spoilers were not put in any regular thread, we know there is a spoiler box for it, but there are still some trying to avoid the temptation to avoid them, not to mention if someone doesn't think to use the box when commenting could give it away. I know the need to discuss spoilers for some is strong, but as you know there was a problem with the spoiler lab and we are giving it some time to cool off before we try it again. With regard to Petersens leaving and how it affects gregs/Erics screen time that can be discussed openly as long as you do not reveal spoilers. ;)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Sorry Destiny. From now on, will double think about what are actually spoilers before posting (sometimes its easy to forget after you've read them, especially a while ago)

Sorry :)

Anyway...How many people off here have written to TPTB?

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have written as most of you know.

I am not really feeling good about Greg's screen time right now, Grissom may be leaving but I'm sure he will be replaced so... I'm just gonna wait and see and hope for the best.

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ah I have to agree in part with Wojo and Dizzney- five minutes is really bad if you think about it. But then hopefully that will change... Anyone got that addresse again, I might as well write, as I dont have much to do these days.

Oh and one more thing, super Dave has been in the show since the third series? I think maybe the second not sure, but yeah he deserves like Greg does more recognition.

I dont feel that confident myself when it comes to poor Ol' Eric's time per episode... Well yeah maybe the first four episodes are like wrap ups? where normal viewing starts after that. Phaw! what do i know?

A frustrated Eric/ Greg and a George/Nick fan.!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sure here is the address:

Carol Mendelsohn
    Executive Producer
    c/o CSI
    100 Universal City Plaza
    Bldg. 2128 Suite B
    Universal City, CA 91608

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ok, this time I can't forget about writing letter... When I have too much free time I always put aside many things. But now I need to change...

Anyway, 5 minutes is so little time. I've never counted minutes, just know that Greg needs much more than he had. Well, I must agree with Candygirl - Super Dave also need more time, and he's going to have it. I'm just afraid how it'll look in Greg's onscreen situation.

11. Dizzney

I still just really hope that Greg gets to Level 2 this season. Actually I think that would be a cool way for Grissom to kind of congratulate Greg on becoming a CSI Level II before he leaves.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I agree. That would be awesome. I wanna hear Grissom tell Greg that he's proud of him for how much he's grown/matured in the last few years. I wanna see everyone throw Grissom a party when he's about to leave and then everyone hugging him goodbye. Cath, Nick and Greg... and even Wendy and Archie. I don't know if Grissom would want Hodges hugging him. :lol: But, I want a party like when Greg passed his proficiency.

13. Dizzney

I'm hoping we get one good Greg/Grissom episode where they are working on a case together before he is gone too. I love eps like Spellbound, Who Shot Sherlock, and Big Middle. They have a great dynamic.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I like the scenes between Greg and Grissom when Greg says something random out of the blue and Grissom looks at him oddly. Like in "Ch-Ch-Changes" when Greg said he really likes having a penis. :lol: Then Grissom gets that call from Mimosa wanting to meet him at the Apple Martini and Greg says "did you just get a dinner date?" and he had that little smirk on his face when he looked back at Gil before leaving the room. It was cute. :)

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, I love Spellbound. Beginning is the best when Grissom noticed Greg at the crime scene. And these looks at him. Probably Grissom thought that Greg is a little bit crazy with hunches, foretelling etc.:lol: I even see in my mind this scene.

Dizzney, you're right with a great dynamic. Long-term experience and youthful enthusiasm - that really made their work really good. One more epi with them both working will be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.