Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
I would like to propose a letter writing campaign. To get Greg on the season 7 DVD cover when it comes out. If you remember last yr he was put on the cover and Then removed, I want to stop that from happening again. Plus I want to request to see the following things on the DVD special features. Associate Producer Corinne Marrinan Is the one who coordinates the media, like books, games, comic books, and DVDs.
If you agree we can write her at the following address:

Associate Producer Corinne Marrinan
C.S.I.
C/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

Tell her we want to see the following on the season 7 DVD.

1) Greg on the front cover, where he belongs.
2) Behind the scenes/making of FannySmackin
3) Audio commentary by Eric on FannySmackkin, Post Mortem, Big Shots and Leapin lizards.
4) More interview time in the special features with Eric in general - give him equal time
With the other cast because he deserves it.
5) Continue to give Greg his own disc cover.

Please pass this on to any other Greg fans you know, as well as forums, discussion groups, message boards, ...etc

thanks for you help, you know Eric deserves this. :D

Also I want to remind people to write TPTB to get Eric/Greg on the S7 dvd cover, and for those who haven't seen this message to please do so. thanks

*Bops in* Hey guys!!!!! Remember me??? I haven't been on here in like half a year!!! (due to school and various things... :() but I just wanted you guys to be the first to know... (I'm going to avoid all caps cause the mods might flog me)

I just got an autographed picture of Eric from when I wrote to him in december!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe it... It's SO awesome!! I almost completely forgot I wrote to him and then I just randomly got it in the mail!!! He included a typed letter too but I'm pretty sure it's the one everyone else has gotten... But I'm psyched!!! :D :D :D

Welcome back sherlockanne , you must be really psyched! I know I was when he wrote back to me! I am happy for you.

BTW- I tried to vote for Eric but It didn't work, how do you do it?

Go 2: Cosmogirl

Then click on the lick which says Vote. Then (Hopefully) it should come up with an Email and all u do is write his name then you send it and he gets lots and lots of votes!!!!

Keep Voting!!!!!!!!!

*Edited: to Shorten Screen and URL linkable*

I adore Greg ... I was looking through the vids of the last episode and I just realized how swet Greg was ... even if he had 10 seconds , he was really sweet !

hah I sent Eric a letter about 6 months ago, so that means I have about another 6 months to wait? :lol:

Oh well, it will be worth it :rolleyes:

Wojo, thank you for the reminder. I intend to write mine, but school has been keeping me busy. Plus, I have this internet problems. Do you think there's a final limit date to send them? Because it would be so much easier to write in oh holidays :rolleyes:

Hi sherlockane, congratulations on the letter. I was going to say 'welcome back' but it wouldn't make much sense since I have never seen you here. Yeah, I'm the newbie in the thread, sort of :p

Hi! sherlockanne and congratulations on your letter. :) And the same with CSI_Dani, I have never seen you here so I just won't say welcome back too. :D

And I voted for Eric. :)

Hmm, I have never been big on writing stars. Maybe because the few times I had I never got responses. Even if it is a year later, it is better than no response at all. :)

CSI_Dani said:
Wojo, thank you for the reminder. I intend to write mine, but school has been keeping me busy. Plus, I have this internet problems. Do you think there's a final limit date to send them? Because it would be so much easier to write in oh holidays :rolleyes:

Not really a time limit, but as soon as you can. The DVD's usually come out in Oct/Nov...

I should write as well and see if they can put pressure on to have season 6 come out in Australia, and make sure they stick some sort of booklet and/or decent pictures in it and on the DVDs! We are so behind.

Did they ever say why they took Eric off in the first place? Considering the amount of protest it wasn't the smart thing to do. *Note: Australia DVDs have different covers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back