Eric/Calleigh why we LIKE it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyd10

Police Officer
Hi all,

Just thought that while those that have the opposing view have several venting points to air their opinions, I thought it appropriate that we, the supporters, have more than one place to discuss and enjoy our favorite CSI:Miami couple.

Let's have fun and discuss everything to do with our 'ship.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just thought that while those that have the opposing view have several venting points to air their opinions, I thought it appropriate that we, the supporters, have more than one place to discuss and enjoy our favorite CSI:Miami couple.

that true, !!
loveshower.gif
, but ,i still a bit scared of the writer's ,
shame.gif
they always like to make us to wonder !!! i hope there will be no drama when this season end,
146fs495919.gif
i can't/hate keep wondering until the premier... so guy's do you want a proposal before this season end for e/c
treeswing.gif

Personally, since there has been so much uphevaal and ambiiguity until Backfire, I'd hesitate on that proposal, though my seldom indulged in romatic side would like it. It just sounds like a desperation move because of Backfire. Maybe next season if Eric or Calleigh sren't in mortal danger.

Personally, since there has been so much uphevaal and ambiiguity until Backfire, I'd hesitate on that proposal, though my seldom indulged in romatic side would like it. It just sounds like a desperation move because of Backfire. Maybe next season if Eric or Calleigh sren't in mortal danger.

And you believe that? There will be for sure more mortal dangers, I think they will change people finding themeselves in them though...Maybe it will be Ryan who has been, if I remember correctly, only once in a grave danger(he was beaten in the WISC, but again, he escaped with a scratch only:lol:)
I would love a proposal, but don't think it will happen. I would at least like some indication of where this relationship is going, after 4 years of flirting it shouldn't 'be happening' but should be a regular thing...

And you believe that? There will be for sure more mortal dangers, I think they will change people finding themeselves in them though...Maybe it will be Ryan who has been, if I remember correctly, only once in a grave danger(he was beaten in the WISC, but again, he escaped with a scratch only:lol:)
I would love a proposal, but don't think it will happen. I would at least like some indication of where this relationship is going, after 4 years of flirting it shouldn't 'be happening' but should be a regular thing...
:drool::drool:yea.....i hope they at lease say ''i love you:drool: to one and another!! i know some of you guy's think, there no need a word for show their loveliness ,but it still be great, if we hear those 3 word
:thumbsup:​

I want those 3 little words too :)
It will be so nice! If I remember correctly Horatio told Marisol that he loves her so everything's possible!

Hi all,

Thanks for creating this thread!
First off, I just want to say that ever since CSI Miami aired its first season I was hoping that they would pair up Calleigh with Eric. You can already see the on-screen chemistry they have from the start. I lost hope when they made Eric's character a "player". I felt Calleigh deserved someone better but then she had Hagen which was worse than Eric. The friendship that they shared with Speed was endearing and so it broke my heart too when he was killed.

Calleigh by Eric's bedside during his first shooting made me realized how deep their friendship is and so I began to hope for a romance again. These two has been through a lot over the years and how they were always there for each other. In a way, I like how TPTB taking time to move this relationship to the next level because it showed us that no matter how their characters evolved , there is one constant in their lives- the team and each other.

I know some E/C lovers are not too keen on them being engaged, get married or have babies this soon but for me, they made it through the test of time and I think they are ready. It took them 12 years for heaven's sake!

Eric/Calleigh why we LIKE it:

Because even crime dramas need some romance!!

So true!!!!

Absolutely!! Amongst all that murder and mayhem, it's nice to see people loving and caring for each other instead of dismembering and viciously maiming. ;)

I also love shows that have relationships develop between characters over time, watching friendships become something deeper. Takes me back to my Mulder/Scully days. :)

The decision was made some weeks ago that one support thread for the couple was enough.

Please refer back to what FieldMouse posted:

FieldMouse said:
Can we please have a support thread besides this one which is positive and loving? They have two.

I don't think that lady10 is requesting a support thread ("counter-thread") for the purpose of discussing other threads or posters. I believe what she's requesting is an "E/C Romance ... Why we LIKE it" thread in the main "Crime Scene/CSI Miami" section of the forum. There, we would be discussing why we like the couple, not what other posters/threads/groups are or are not saying about the E/C romance.

Speed_cochrane and I discussed your request for another thread, and have determined that there is no need for a thread in the CSI Miami general forum to discuss the reasons to like the E/C ship because there is already a thread for that in the Shipper Central forum. Another thread here would be superfluous.

Also, please note that the dislike/debate thread in the Shipper Central is to discuss/debate the pros and cons of all possible ships from CSIM, it is not solely a thread for E/C.

Therefore, this thread will now be closed. Issues and comments can be made to FieldMouse and I through PM. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back